4| Hanging out

Aang's POV

I approached the ice skating rink, "Hey." She said, "Hey." I mentioned, she was putting on her figure skates. "C'mon, let's go!" She told me, I put my shoes on. We then went, I just watched her do some spins. "Phew, that was something basic." She sighed, "Uh, yeah..." I look at the girl before me, she's absolutely beautiful. She does some more advanced things, I just watch. She then comes back, "I'm exhausted." She tells me, I laugh. "Same-" I mention, she glares at me.

Katara's POV

We sit down somewhere and have some food, "No offence but you're not very good, are you?" I ask him. "WHAT? I'm great." He tells me, I roll my eyes. "Listen, you don't have to lie. I don't care if you aren't." I admit, "Fine, I only said I am to impress you." He confesses, blushing. Then Jet comes, "Hey.~" He says, "Jet, for the last ti-" He interrupts me with a kiss, ew. Why is his musty a** kissing me? He then goes away, "I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." Aang said, I glared.

Aang's POV 

"What?" I ask, about to drink my sprite. "He's my ex, we dated for a month and a half before I found out he was cheating on me." She confesses to me, I nod. He then approaches, she leans in to me. She kisses me, holding on to my shirt. He then goes and she lets go, "Sorry about that, I had to make it clear I'm done with him. And you were the nearest guy to me..." She apologises, I then do the same. She joins the kiss, "I gotta go back to my sister-" I say, running back home.

Katara's POV

I shouldn't have done that, now I've ruined our friendship... I then just take my food away and drink, I realise that going on my roller skates will be quicker so I do that. As I'm gliding away, I see the guy I kissed twice. I just carefully eat my food, this is gonna be very awkward... I mean, I enjoyed the two kisses but they were so sudden as we only met three days ago. This is why I refused to catch feelings after I found out Jet was cheating, ugh! Life's not fair, is it?