13| Engagement

A Year Later...

Aang's POV

I see my girlfriend, she waves. I move over, "Hey." I say, she responds with a kiss. "Before we begin to eat, I need to ask you something." I request, she nods. I then lead her up, she accepts it. I then sort my blazer, she looks at me worried. I know how she feels, I mean. What if she says no? What if she still has feelings for her ex? I then feel the ring box in my blazer, she looks at me longer. I then bend down, and get on one knee. Doing so, I get the box out...

Katara's POV

I look at my boyfriend as he comes over, we sit. He requests to ask me something before we eat, I nod. I get worried, what if he wants to break up? What if he has feelings for someone else? I mean I'm so ugly in comparison to those other girls our age... (ms gurl, u look bootiful like- u think u look uglier than the rat on ji and meng lowkey looks like a rat too) He then gets down on one knee and gets out a small box, I look at it funny and confused. 

Third Person POV

"Sweetie, I love you so much. You brought so much light into my life, it's just shocking. Shocking how much I love you, and shocking how a world famous person can love someone like me." He admits, she starts to cry. "You continue to amaze me, everyday. So, I must ask: Will you marry me?" He asks, opening the box. The ring he bought was a gold one with a sapphire and an amber. She nods, "Yes, yes I will." She says, he puts it on her ring finger, crying also.

She looks at him, he looks at her. He then moves her across, "Baby, you're my forever girl." He says, kissing her. She happily kisses him back, her hand on his chest. They stop, "I'm honoured to be your forever girl, Sweetie." She confesses, "You were the only option for me, ever. Not like there were any other options..." He tells her, with a big smile on his face. She laughs, nicely, and nods. "I don't regret falling in love with you." She admits, "Nor do I." He agrees with his fiance...