The Sinister Teacher Likes Me - 4

Chapter 4

Enjoy(:

______________________________________________________

Its been exactly one week since the reencounter with Mr Dawson.

Each and every agonizing second after that special scene has been spent with me worrying my brains out. It has been horrible. I’ve been having no sleep because all I could think about was him.

Him.

That angel like face of his has been hiding his true character extremely well. With those unusual grey/green coloured eyes that were captivating. You have one glance and you cannot escape from the confinement. The truth that they are hiding would drive you insane if you were ever to find out. You are allured by his attractive charm and his tall hidden-muscular built. You feel as if you want to run your fingers through his soft and harmless dark auburn hair that compliments his face as it falls over his eyes.

But once you find out about him, his appearance changes in your prospect. You take into detail that the smile of his has a veiled meaning, those eyes of his are menacing and his voice, venomous.

You are then troubled by his every move, his speech and his deathful glare that taunts you in a way that is indescribable.

And then?

You’re afraid.

You’re afraid of him.

You’re afraid of your friends and family.

You’re afraid of life.

You’re afraid of yourself.

That’s how I was feeling during each excruciating second of the day. I lived in fear.

At our first meeting after the incident, I managed the situation pretty well, but as time moved on and the events kept reoccurring in my head I panicked and panicked until I was sure I was becoming mad. It may seem like nothing, however as the thought of what felony Dawson had committed settled in my mind, I felt terrified, probably even more terrified than how I must have felt when I was actually present as he carried out his disastrous deeds.

Now that I think of it, I don’t know how I survived to be in the same room as him the other day – alone and for 20 minutes. If you were to put me back into the same position again I’d probably have a heart attack and die. No lie.

I didn’t even attend his lessons, I just couldn’t face him. I couldn’t. No matter how many complaints arose I. would. Not. Go.

I rocked back and forth; in my bed, tangled in sheets. This couldn’t go on forever, I sighed. My life is in total shambles, all because of one idiot. With that silly twisted little mind of his and that knowing look he gives you that send shivers down your spine. He acts like some supernatural creature that you read in stories. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was one.

My rotten prick-of-a-teacher.

As much as I want, I could not help words as sadistic like that force their way into my head. He’s making me insane by the minute; hatred for him ate away at me. I just felt so frustrated, why did he have to ruin my already ruined life?!

Knock, knock.

I looked towards the door, too depressed to ask who it was.

Knock, knock.

I shut my eyes in anger.

Knock –

‘JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!’ I yelled.