The Sinister Teacher Likes Me - 3

Chapter three!

Enjoy(:

His eyes sparkled evilly as he leered.

At this moment in time, all I felt like doing was sprinting out of the room, out of the school and then out of the country and to be as far away as possible from this monster. He scared the living day lights out of me. He would have had the same effect on anyone if they had witnessed what I had. What I saw was disgusting. It was horrifying. It was an incident that I’d never forget, not matter how much I’d try to push it to the back of my mind. It’d always haunt me.

‘This is a pleasant shock, isn’t it Nae?’ Dawson shot me a fake smile.

‘No, it isn’t.’ I spat as his smile faltered. ‘Why are you even here?’ I spoke softly, helpless of the situation. I hated him, I was scared of him. Why did he have to be my teacher? - A teacher of a subject that I adored.

And they thought Baldwin was bad. I sighed.

‘Isn’t it obvious?’ He raised his eyebrow. ‘I’m your new English teacher from now on.’ He smiled widely and came towards me.

I gulped and walked backwards, what if he’s going to hurt me? My brain was screaming at me to bolt out of the room but my body refused. I stopped as my back hit the wall. Frightened, I pushed myself against it harder while Dawson entered my personal space. The proximity between us made me feel incredibly uncomfortable, his body pressed against mine.

‘If you so much as say a word of the little incident that you had observed to anyone, you are dead.’ He looked at me with his deeply stern grey eyes that had a hint of green in them.

We stood there for what felt like ages, with him looking into my eyes, and me looking into his. Would he actually kill me? I contemplated nervously. I tried to figure out the truth behind his words by looking at him. His expression was noxious. I swear, if looks could kill I would have been on the floor by now. Dawson’s breath tickled my face as he exhaled; he brought his hand out and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears. I cringed away from his touch.

What made him do that?!

‘Move.’ I glowered.

He brought his hands up in the air and backed off, with a cocky grin on his face.

If only I had the courage to smack that stupid smile off his face. He practically threatened me! My English teacher just threatened me! That just made me even more wrathful.

I watched as he walked back to his desk and sat down. He opened the drawer and took out a stack of paper of what I assumed to be test papers and began marking them.

Okay, so basically my teacher acts all happy and dandy one minute and the next he threatens that he would kill me and then does something so affectionate as tuck my hair behind my ear and then sit back down at his desk and mark papers as if nothing had happened?!

I just stood there and gawked at him. He looked up at me and half-smirked, which gave me a kick in the backside to fix my posture and look elsewhere. My eyes wondered to the clock hanging on the wall and I realised the time. Ten minutes had passed after the bell had rang and no one was in class?

‘Where are your students?’ I asked, unwillingly. But I guess I had to push the awkwardness away seeing that he’d be my teacher that would be teaching me for like the rest of my life. Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a little but I had to avoid him from murdering me.

‘In study hall?’ He said as if he stated the obvious.

‘But aren’t they meant to be here?’ I frowned.