Chapter 12 Motorcycle

I woke up with an arm rapped around my body holding me close like a teddy bear to a two year old.

I yawned and rolled over to face Jonathan. his breath tickled me as it softly went across my neck. he's so cute when he sleeps!

I leaned in and kissed him softly while he Instantly kissed back, catching me off guard.

I pushed away and he smirked at me with tired eyes. idiot.

"You bought my sleeping act? I should be an actor! I'm like a hotter and cooler version of Colin O'Donoghue."

He said and I burst out laughing and stood up taking off the blanket.

"What's so funny?"

He asked as if he didn't already know?

"No one, and I mean no one is hotter then Colin O'Donoghue! your not even on his level of hotness."

His face had a smirk on it and it kinda creeped me out.

"You don't think that. I know you don't, you like me or you wouldn't have done what you did last night."

He said pulling me by my waist, making me fall on his lap.

"Did what?"

I asked in an innocent voice playing dumb.

He chuckled lowly and continued to ask the question that he asked me.

"Oh you know exactly what. that steamy make out that started out as a cute little kiss."

He smirked again making me blush at the fact he called it a "steamy make out,"

I laughed and scooted closer on his lap and whispered so close his lips, that ours were practically touching,

"I have no idea what your talking about."

Was all I said before kissing him deeply. he kissed back almost instantly and grabbed my back pulling me closer I opened my mouth and let him explore the open area. this was escalating quickly and I need to take A shower. I pulled away slowly and his lips followed.

"Sorry. gotta take a shower."

I stated pointing my thumb in the direction of the bathroom.

He gave me a curt nod and I got up and gathered my clothing from the pile.

I decided to wear a blue flowery sun dress and some high 7inch bright yellow high heels. ill add a cute yellow necklace and bracelet and do a light pink lip gloss and some eyeliner and mascara, nothing big just a cute little highlight.

After my shower I threw on the outfit an pulled my hair into a loose side braid.

I walked out and spun around.

He gawked at me and smiled.

"You look nice. where are we going?"

He asked sweetly with a puppy dog look on his face.

"We're just going to talk to Gloria. and maybe out to eat."

He laughed and turned around grabbing his new iPhone and dialing a number.

"Hey Gloria!" he beamed into the phone. "uh huh, can't wait, well we were wondering if we could be a bit late we need to talk."

Talk about what? were okay right? he didn't do anything. did I do something?

He hung up and flung his phone across the bed and grabbed my waist attacking my lips.

This isn't talking. he's trying to avoid something, I need to know.