Introduction: My shitty back story

This is just a preview, I will be publishing the chapters around 2nd of September sometime.

Emily: Up Above ^

Starting year 8 i couldn't of been happier, it was my last year at my little country school then I would be packing up my bags and going to high school next year. I just knew this year was going to be the best yet, well at least that's what I thought. The beginning of the year flew by, it was term two now and things were starting to change, i knew something was going to happen and my idea of the perfect last year where going to be nothing close to amazing.

This so called perfect year had turned to complete shit, the beginning of the end started when my two best friends ( Kate and Rebecca) started to bully each other. we have been together for several years now and I could have never seen this coming. We knew everything about one another which made things 10000000 times worse. Everyone thought it was just a misunderstanding but shit was starting to get serious, It wasn't just them fighting anymore it was the whole group. I couldn't take it they were all being such... well bitches. I had to make my year worse though it was just what i do.... and this mistake had nothing to do with my friend

I decided to start dating, it was fun at first he was caring and always was polite. I couldn't talk to him about many personal problems, but i don't need to be able to do that, right? After about a term of dating i decided i needed to end things, as i wasn't seeing the point to any of it. The shit with my friends was clearing up a bit as it was just a bit of snubbing but nothing major, so i thought everything was looking in my favor. Not even close..............

With that i signed myself up to the punching bag of the school, it wasn't fair but i couldn't do anything. Everyday i was teased and used for dares, i was painful and my way to react was to pick on others. I don't know why it just was, and my victims were my friends.Things were just starting to calm from the misunderstanding and now i have to go and be a bitch. I pay the price big time, i lost my chance at school leader and lost my friends, all because i was the one getting bullied. I had no trust in anyone, or felt the passion to love. I nearly ended it there but i just couldn't i must have a second chance. Please.....

With that i pushed through, i don't trust anyone anymore but that's OK we all have our fair share of issues.