nami.

**I do not own any of the characters from One Piece. Enjoy the story!!**

There had been this chilly breeze in my room, causing me to pull my blankets over my body. Although, I could feel this light shining on me as I lay in bed. There had been something soft that I had been hugging. I hugged it tighter, then opened my eyes to see that it was the teddy bear Luffy gave me for my seventeenth birthday. The bear's fur had been a golden brown with a red bow around its neck, as well as a tag attached to it. I forced myself out of bed and let go of the teddy bear. 

I put on my grey slippers and let my orange hair cascade down my back. Slowly, I walked downstairs, where Zoro had been lying on the couch, watching TV, with Robin in the kitchen, making herself some coffee. Robin noticed me approaching the kitchen and shot me a smile.

"Goodmorning, Nami," Robin greeted, "Did you sleep well?" I nodded my head, then realizing that there had been this sharp pain at the back of my head. Robin saw me wincing and immediately pulled out some ibuprofen from the cabinet above her head. "You don't seem to be feeling well," Robin pointed out, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, of course," I said, taking the ibuprofen pills from my raven-haired friend, "It's just a little headache, that's all." I smiled at Robin, trying to show that everything is okay. Although, the headache I had wasn't just a little one. It had hurt pretty bad. Had I gotten that drunk last night?

"Dammit, the TV isn't working!" Zoro complained, "Hey, witch! Come fix the damn TV." 

"That's not how you speak to me in my damn house, idiot," I snapped, "Unless you want to pay me 5272.73 berries." I walked towards the green-headed dumbass as shot him an evil smirk. "So, pay up," I said, putting my hand out in front of me, gesturing that I wanted him to put money in my hand. 

Zoro rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Sorry, witch. Can you please fix the damn TV?" Zoro put the remote in my hand instead of the money I had wanted, but I fixed it for him anyway. 

After putting up with Zoro for an hour or two, I decided to finally take a shower and get ready for the day. I put on a cute brownish-orange sweater, along with jeans and brown boots with heels. I put my hair up and put on a silver necklace. Then, I had gone to the cafe to get myself some crepes, where I ran into a certain boy with a straw hat.

"Luffy?" I said, "What are you doing here-" 

All of a sudden, a woman, who could've probably been a model, with long black hair and gold earrings, with a cute dress on ran towards Luffy and held onto his arm. It was Boa Hancock. It was like she had a complete glow-up, even though she had already looked like she was 25 back in high school.

"Luffy, darling," Hancock said, "Can we please leave this terrible place and go somewhere more... how do I say this... un-peasant like?" Luffy rolled his eyes and pulled his arm away from his soon-to-be wife. 

"You can leave if you'd like, Hammock," he said, "I didn't necessarily ask for you to be here. I'm going to talk with Nami, okay?" Hancock rolled her eyes and walked away as she flipped her hair. Luffy sat down across from me at the table I had been sitting at with a smile. Today, he had worn a white shirt, with jeans. Like always, he wore his straw hat on his head, and his hair had been messy.

"Sorry about her," Luffy apologized, "She's such a pain in the ass. Seriously."

Well, you're going to have to get used to it for the rest of your life, Luffy, I thought. I giggled a bit, causing Luffy to laugh, too. Hearing his laugh and seeing his smile sent butterflies soaring through my stomach. You have no clue how much I've missed him. Dammit, I need to stop this. I'm dating Oliver now. There's no way anything can happen with Luffy and me, especially if he's engaged to Hancock now.