Part 1; Dagmar The Horrible

I glanced into the green blazing fire as it told its terrible tale - my sister bean's fate was becoming a whole, and she didn't even know it. As I hid behind the wall, peering in on my uncle Cloyd and aunt Becky's observing time, something caught my attention.
"CLOYD!" Aunt Becky shouted, "Dagmar... is alive. she's done it."
I gasped, and ran back to my room before I was caught.
"She.. she chose mom over the elf. why would she.." I thought as I hurried back onto the couch.
Aunt Becky walked in and tucked me in. I pretended to be asleep.
She lowered herself right to my ear and whispered, "Goodnight Avelina. Sleep well. Tomorrow is a big day for us all." I shuddered and tried my best to fall asleep in this evil, cold, dead place I have to call home.

Ever since I was born.. I was neglected. Well, by my real mother at least. I wasn't needed. Bean was the one to fulfill the prophecy. I've had magic too- but Dagmar didn't think I would. I wonder if Bean knows about her's yet... but still, my mother Dagmar is going to use that to her advantage and I don't want to have Bean's fate. Anyways, as soon as I was born, I was sent to my aunt and uncle's temple in Maru. I never got to spend time with my dad or mom. Bean was too little to remember my birth, we are hardly a year apart in age. I'm not sure if my father has told Bean about me, if he did I really hope I can help her avoid her destiny when she arrives. I already know the whole plan- thanks to my snooping. Jerry is not the type to rat me out, thankfully. He's my best friend. Well, he's the only one I have. Becky and Cloyd we're amazing to me for a long time.. like.. my whole childhood! Until the "plan" started to fall into place almost a year ago. Now they treat me like garbage, all of the citizens are gross, and every demon they take out of that hell hole in the fire room never stays long enough to want to get to know me. Lets just hope Bean finds me, because I know they will hide me when she arrives, I know too much. I wont be defeated though, I will save my sister.

...

How long has it been? I'm honestly not sure. Mom and Bean are arriving tomorrow. I never thought this would really happen.. Bean chose her mom over her own friend. She doesn't even know how evil that woman is. Mom doesn't even care about her. I'm so sorry Bean..

...

Today's the day.
I woke up to Cloyd forcing me to get dressed and ready. I put on an old pink dress and brushed my poorly dyed light blonde hair. They dyed my hair so I wouldn't look like mom and Bean. They don't want my existence to be known to Bean. I get told that it's "for my own good".

"That dress makes you look.. horrible dear.. but leave it, it'll draw less attention to you." Aunt Becky sighed at me.
I sighed back. I just want to leave this place and never come back. I used to love maru so much..
Why did things have to become the way they are?

Becky ordered that I play the servant role at dinner tonight. I have to act, like my life is a play. I suddenly heard the doors creak open slowly. I ran away and hid in the shadows, knowing I wasn't allowed to be here yet. Jerry was poorly squashing bugs on the ground as they entered the corridors of the broken empty castle.

"What the hell Cloyd?!" Dagmar exclaimed, "These halls used to be filled with servants and workers! It's so dead and depressing. You guys did horribly while I was away." I gasped at the sight of my sister. She looked so.. happy to be here.
"Bean, this is your aunt Becky and uncle Cloyd."
"I have an aunt and uncle?! Does that mean I have cousins my age I can hang out with?" Cloyd looked behind him to see if i was there. Thankfully, he didn't spot me. "No, we don't care for children." Cloyd said expressionlessly. I just wish I could run out and hug her, I just want to save her from this mess. Bean.. please don't fall for their trap. You don't deserve to be used like this.
"Feel free to look around." Uncle Cloyd said, offering Bean some freedom to make her feel safe and comfortable.
"What's that room?" Bean pointed to the room with a skull on it. Man that room is creepy.
"Has good acoustics though" Jerry once told me. Ever since then we go there to make music and sing, which is probably one of the best memories I have with this part of the family.
"None of your business! Shut up nosy!" Uncle Cloyd exclaimed.
Jeez.