Chapter 8- Welcome to Little Italy

“Well better start believing it” He said has he grazed his hands threw his perfectly curled hair.

“So where are we going?” I asked trying to avoid staring; I still was having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I was going on a date with a famous person. People always dream of this sort of thing happening, but you never actually think it would happen to you. And to me , of all people.

Growing up I didn’t get much attention from boys, It was usually Nivea. She was the more “Girly” of us, and grabbed the most attention, leaving me in the shadows.

“I thought I would take you to this new restaurant down town, its Italian, I hope you like Italian…” He said given a half smile then adverting his eyes back to the gravel road.

“I absolutely love Italian…” I said clapping my hands like an idiot.

“Niall went there last week and hasn’t shut up since..” as he spoke I was trying to envision.. niall…niall…THE BLONDE one I finally matched his face with his name. I quickly remembered Nivea had a thing for him.

“So…Is Niall single..?” I asked him, why not help a sister out, since I am going out with a rock star why can’t she have that opportunity as well.

“Why?! Your already having a shit time with me..” He joked surprised by my question.

“No silly, I was just wondering for my sister is all..” I laughed sporting my attention towards his large muscular hands gripping the stirring wheel.

“Well he is… but I don’t want to set him up with someone with out seeing her first.” He said drawing his attention towards my pouting face.

“Take a good look.” I said flashing a huge smile and framing my face with my hands. The look on his face was priceless, the poor guy had no idea what I was up too.

“I have a twin…” I finally gave in to his confused facial expression.

“A twin ehh…does she look exactly like you…” I could tell his mind was drifting off to some fantasy land.

“Shut up.” I joked gently punching his arm. “She looks like me minus the hair and clothes, she is blonde and wears a lot more pink then me.” I took a quick glance down at my rocker indie outfit.

“Ohh…peferct for Niall.” He said with a somewhat disgusted look on his face, I guess blonde girly girls weren’t his type. “I guess I spotted the right sister” he laughed tucking a piece of my red hair behind my ear.

“I guess you did.” I couldn’t help but stare back into his green eyes, they were very hypnotic, no wonder half the female population went mad over the very sound of his name.

I new we were getting close when I started to hear the roaring and rumbling of teenage girls screams. I could see crowds and crowds of people staring to swarm John..i mean Harrys car. “What have I gotten myself into..” I thought to myself as he tried to get past as many people with out hitting or harming anyone. We managed to get threw and get to an underground parking lot that was soon blocked to the public.

When we parked , he ran around to my door , and like a gentleman opened it and escorted me out.

“After you..” He smiled leading me towards a door way that had . “L mattino ha l'oro in bocca” written across the doorframe.

“Light Tomorrow with today..” I silently read to myself.

“You know Italian?” He questioned as we were lead up the stairs, the smell of fresh pasta and bread was overwhelming, my mouth was drooling and my stomach was beginning to rumble.

“Yeah a little, My dad was Italian, he taught me and my sister a bit..” I said as the waiter pulled out my chair and I took my seat.

“Oh does he still teach you stuff? Or have you guys grown out of it by now…” He asked staring me down with his beautiful yet intense green eyes..

“YUM, everything looks so good…” I blurted out completely ignoring his un answerable question.

We ordered our food and Harry ordered us a bottle of the restaurants finest wine. I loved wine, it reminded me of my dad. When we were younger my dad always had my sister and i taste sip his homemade wine. It always tasted fresh and had a hint of a sour underlay.

After we managed to scarf down all off our pasta and bread, he threw down a few 50s and we were off. As we were leaving he shook hands with many people, professional looking people. I felt a bit out of place and awkward, I just wanted to be alone with him and get to know him, this wasn’t my idea of a first date.

We were lead out by three tall men in black suits, they lead us to a side entrance where no one would be able to spot us from the main street. As he opened the door I saw it..