Chapter 10-The missed call

As I lay in bed, time seemed to escape me, has it been days or just a long couple of hours. I lay there staring at the same spot on my wall that held a book shelve that held three of my favorite books, I debated many times getting up to grab one, but getting up at this point seemed to be so much work. The time to go back to school seemed to be coming quicker then ever, I really needed to get out of this town, but at the same time I enjoyed the familiarity of it all.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone to check the time; it was the 31st, New Years Eve. “Great..” I thought to myself as I scrolled threw all the missed calls and messages, I didn’t even bother going threw my twitter feed, I knew all the fans out there hated me at this point, it was humiliating.

I had 14 missed calls – 2 from Nivea, 1 from Holden and the rest from John, well Harry.

I also had 35 text messages all from Harry as well, damn, this boy just wont let up will he.

“Hey I hope your okay.”

“We should talk”

“Can I come see you?”

“Call me.”

“I am starting to worry?”

“Are you okay??”

“Hayden?”

“Please, just let me know your alright.”

Were just the few of the many texts he has sent. I really don’t want him to worry, but I also don’t want to ruin his reputation or embarrass him any more than I have already done.

“Im okay.” I decided to quickly text, just so he could stop worrying.

“Its New Years Eve…What do you have planned tonight?” He texted back almost immediately.

“What I always do, lay in bed.” I responded.

“Well I got Niall to agree to take your sister out, lets say me you Niall and your sister go out on the streets to night, low key, I promise.”

“Nothings ever low key, with you guys.”

“Promise.”

“IDK , I’ll talk it over with Nivea and see…TTYL”

“Ill be waiting..<3”

A heart , really, could he get any lamer. But at the same time it was pretty sweet of him. I have never had a boy send me a heart before. I managed to roll myself out of bed and hop into the shower; I had about two days worth of grime on me that desperately needed peeling off. After my hot relaxing shower, I wrapped myself up and made my way towards Nivea rooms.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come IN!” I herd her familiar voice echo from the other side of the door, I opened the door revealing my sister laying on the ground engrossed in a TV show.

“Hey…” I shyly said looking down at the floor.

“Well, well,well…looky what the cat dragged in.” She mocked sitting up on her bed, waving me over to join. I took my seat beside her and debated on how to tell her about tonight’s plans.

“SO I have a proposition for you. What are you doing tonight.” I asked admiring her freshly died hair, she added even more and arrangements of blonde in her hair this time.

“On New Years, hmm nothing, duh him going out!!” she said rolling off her bed towards her closet. “Want to see my outfit!?” she asked revealing a short gold sequence dress.

“That’s really nice, wear it tonight…when you come out with me, k bye!” I laughed running out of her room giving her no time to object.

“um what?” she ran after me to my room. “What are you doing tonight?”

“Well I was talking with Harry…”

“Your talking to him now?” she said as if she wasn’t surprised.

“Yes , anyways, he told Niall about you and…”

“NIALLL, LIKE NIALL HORAN, AS IN MY BLONDE BEAUTY!?!?!” she screamed jumping up and down hitting my arm in anticipation.

“Ahh stop hitting me, so I can finish my story. Anyways he wants to take you out, and me and harry will join!” I said covering my ears, knowing what was to happen next.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The ringing in my ears had finally stopped.

“So is that a maybe?” I joked, walking towards my phone.

“I’m going out with NIALL!!” She screamed running back to her room.

“Limo will be here at 9!” I yelled to her closed door, knowing she was still listening.

I grabbed my phone and quickly found Harrys number and called, it would be much faster than texting.

“hello..” I herd is husky voice, it gave me shivers.

“uhm hey.” I managed to say.

“So I’ll be seeing you both tonight?” he laughed, I could almost hear the hope in his voice.

“Yes, The limo I called will be here at 9, so if you guys want to come for then?” I asked him.

“See you then.” I could almost hear the smile in his tone.

“Bye, Harry.”

“See you Hayden.”