Chapter 35

*2 years later*

I smooth down the fabric of the white dress I was wearing as I look in the mirror. Remus and I had decided to have a proper wedding now that we didn't have a war hanging over our heads. I bite my lip as I stare at myself in the mirror. I see Lily, Rebekah and Freya fluttering about behind me in their bridesmaids dresses.

Remus had Sirius, James and Kol as his groomsmen. Nik was going to be the ring bearer while also helping Henrik be a flower boy. Elijah was officiating and Lunar was also part of the wedding party as a flower girl. I had cried after I found out that Hagrid had been taking care of her after all this time. Our reunion brought smiles to everyone's faces as Lunar wagged her tail so much that she sprained it. We had figured out that she was my familiar and would only die when I did, which explained how she was still alive after all these years.

"You look beautiful." Rebekah says putting her head on my shoulder to look in the mirror with me.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

"Are we ready in there?" My dads voice comes through the door.

"Yeah." I say, taking another second to look in the mirror again before taking the bouquet Lily was offering and opening the door.

The three bridesmaids head out first and I stand with my dad.

"You look ever bit the Princess you are." Dad compliments. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before kissing my cheek. I grin and bring him into a hug. "Ready?" He asks holding out an arm.

"Always and Forever with our family right?" I joke nervously as I wrap my hand over his arm. He leads me down the aisle before handing me off to Remus. I hand my bouquet off to Lily again and stand in front of the love of my life. I giggle when I see Henrik bouncing about in Kol's lap.

The ceremony is quick and over fast, with only a few tears out of everyone as we say our vows. Everyone cheers when Remus and I kiss making me smile.

"I love you." I whisper when I pull back.

"I love you too." He says. We start to walk back down the aisle when Remus picks Henrik up from where he's given Kol the slip.

"What the-?" Kol says looking down and around him before back up to us. "He's worse than you, Ally."

We laugh before walking down the rest of the aisle. The room is quickly transformed into a reception worthy room. Dad pulls me onto the floor so we can have the 'Daddy-Daughter Dance'.

"I'm glad you're happy." Dad mutters as he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Thank you. I'm glad you approve." I say grinning. Henrik comes running up but Dad just slings him up onto his hip and continues the dance until we're done. Now it was time for the First Dance. Remus had picked the song and had been adamant about keeping it a surprise.

I grin when a familiar tune plays and give Remus a look which he smirks at. I laugh as he spins me a couple times before giving him a kiss. "I don't know how many times I'm gonna say this today but I love you."

"Then I guess I'll just have to say it back just as many." Remus says kissing me again. "I love you too."

After dancing with each of my uncles and James I sit down for a break.

"How's married life treating us?" Damon asks as he sits beside me. I grin cheekily at him.

"Absolutely great. I have a handsome husband who loves me. I have my friends and family surrounding me to celebrate and I have my son who is currently stealing your wife." I say pointing to where Henrik was dancing with a laughing Elena. I look back at Damon.