The birth of a new guardian

Then it was a big impact . Craig and Norden are thrown violently from each other right to the back of the stage . Craig opened his eyes , in front of him , Norden was on the ground motionless .

Craig : Vic !

He immediately took his comrade .

Craig : Vic ! Vic ! Hey !

He finds that his rival ... well , his friend , is seriously injured and he was barely breathing .

Norden : Brightman....don't stay here...go away...

Norden passed out . After all he got some help from his friends for the past two days . After seeing his classmates in trouble . Inside the hexagonal cylinder , it is getting hotter and hotter , Liouli and Skyla had started to bear it no longer . The Thea Sisters , are in the world of nightmares . Each of them are in their phobia . Osten has trouble getting up and worse still , Norden is unconscious . Craig burns with rage .

Deimos/Phobos : Is like your friend is dead ! Now you next !

Craig : How dare you to hurt my friends....assholes....BURN IN HELL !!

A mighty fire ignited from nowhere , the fire directed towards the Satelles Maurs . Deimos made it out , but not for Phobos .

Phobos : AAAaaaaahh !!

Deimos : PHOBOS !!

The fire burned the mice to ashes , what remained to him was his Stone Sacred that Phobos always wore around his neck , the Red Jasper . Phobos is dead . Meanwhile , the fire , comes from Craig .

Osten : Craig...?

With his electronic glasses , Osten examines his friend through the fire . He saw that something shiny was coming out , it is the awakening Sacred Stone , the Garnet . Osten notices something , a liquid was flowing over the Stone Sacred , the drop of power falls on Norden's chest . A small fire wraps around the wrist and the item has transformed into a Cardinal Bracelet . Craig took his stone and transformed . Cardinal Osten , attends the birth of a new guardian . Shortly after , the fire disappears , revealing the new Craig .

??? : Wait...What just happening ?!

Osten smiles .

Deimos : YOU BASTARD !!

Deimos does not share in this celebration , uncontrollable madness at the loss of his brother , he makes appear giant hammer . The last Satelles Maurs rushes at the boys , immediately , the new guardian carries Cardinal Norden in his arms . He and Osten were escaping from Deimos' hammer attack . The boys land at the bottom .

Osten : Ow...

Suden : Are you hurt too ?

Osten : Yeah...but it's fine....

Finally , Norden's eyes open . The liquid of the power had miracle effect . The first thing he sees is his comrade in another clothes .

Norden : Brightman....?

Osten : Norden ! He transform , he got the power of the fire .

Norden : What ?

??? : That's right !

The new guardian places him gently on the ground and he shows him the Cardinal Bracelet . Norden smiled .

Norden : Well...welcome aboard , Cardinal Suden .

Cardinal Osten and Craig , well , Cardinal Suden had almost forgotten their enemy .

Deimos : Don't do like i'm not existe anymore !!

Suden : Vic-I mean Are you able to stand up ?

Norden : I guess .

Norden stood up slowly , but he had a wound in his right thigh . He too can stand, but moving too much hurt .

Norden : Ow...

Osten : Easy .