Daddy's Birthday ♡︎ Jung Hoseok

18 / 02 / 2021

Y/N's POV

I looked down at my trembling hands holding the stick in both of them. Two lines it showed. You know what two lines were. It's positive.

You're pregnant.

I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant. I'm actually pregnant, you constantly repeated inside your head. I'm going to be a mother and Hoseok is going to be a father. My child's father. Our child.

As my eyes kept looking down at the two lines on the stick in my hands and with millions of thoughts going around, my phone then started to ring and I snapped out of my thoughts.

Hoseoki the ID of the caller was. I quickly cleared my throat and tried to hide my shaking voice before I answered the call.
"Hey Hoseok" I said with a smile, as I felt pride after being able to successfully hide well my uncertain and shaky voice.

I felt completely relaxed after I heard his voice speaking. "Hey you. How's my favorite girl doing?" He said cheerfully.

Him calling me like that, still after such a long time together, made my cheeks warm up. I sighed as the morning memories  now went up in my memories. "I'm fine, I was a bit sick in the morning tho, but I'm ok now."

Hoseok sighed. "At least you're ok now love" he said.
A long silence then fell, none of us said a word.  "are.. are  you still going to come tomorrow to stay with me like we planned?" Hoseok then asked hopefully.

I chuckled as I couldn't believe he actually me asked that question and thought I won't going to be with him on his birthday.
"Love, are you kidding? I wouldn't miss our birthday hangout in the world. Of course I'll be there." I said with a smile.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow? Oh and don't you forget to bring a present with you, you heard me?" he said jokingly.

Oh, be sure I will.

We said our goodbyes and then I hung up. Too many stuff to buy and prepare, not so much time. I was planning a sort of way to surprise Hoseok tomorrow with the announcement. Let's just hope he'll want the baby and won't leave me.

*

After video chatting with Hoseok, wishing him a happy birthday on his birthday morning and sending him too many virtual kisses, he had to leave to do some work.

I took the opportunity of him being busy and left the house in order to prepare his birthday gift that I planned. After I bought everything I needed and put it all in a nice box, it was already the afternoon time. I showered and put some nice clothes on, made sure to take the present and then left my house to his.

Driving my way to Hoseok, excitement took over my thoughts. We really do, having a child. There's a beautiful little creature that probably right now the same size as a lemon, growing inside of my belly that looks like me and Hoseok. This baby was made out of pure love and affection. I don't see a reason why Hoseok wouldn't want it. How couldn't I be excited?

My heart was pounding like crazy as I arrived and knocked on his front door with my hand, the other one was holding the present.