He leaves for tour ♡︎ Preferences

Con😭gra😭tula😭tion😭
To all of you that are in LA, I'm so not jealous.
So not...

*****

❥   Kim Seokjin

Staring blankly at the kitchen's marble top, you didn't realize the food you've been making and preparing for the past hour was slowly getting burned. You only realized it when a pair of hands reached from behind you to turn off the stove. "Y/n!" Jin suddenly said panically from behind you only to quickly turn off the stove and back you away from the strong fire.

You tumbled back and came out of your thoughts only to realize the big mess you left while being deep in your thoughts.
You usually don't act like this at all. But this time Seokjin was leaving for the BTS' tour and your worried ass self was thinking about all the everything and all the possibilities that could somehow go wrong.

"I'm sorry.." you whispered as you watched Seokjin clean all the mess you created from the side while biting your nails in anticipitation.
Seokjin sighed after finishing cleaning and turned around to look at your worried expression. "Y/n we've talked about this... you act like this every time I'm leaving. everything is going to be ok. There is a large team of staff that are going to take care of everything, so relax your pretty face and let's just enjoy the last few hours we have together for the next whole months, ok?" He said reassuring you while removing the now bitend nail from your lips and pulling you into a tight warm embrace.

You sighed. "I know it... and I know that you're a grown man that can take care of yourself." You said mumbling into his chest, "but I can't help but be worried. Will you eat good? Will you rest enough and not push yourself? Will you remember to contact me..?" You said, now looking up to meet his soft gaze.

Seokjin smiled at you softly before bending his knees down slightly until he was in the same height as yours and pressed his full pink lips to your lips. It was his way of reassuring you that everything will be alright and vanish your worries away.

You spend the last few hours together helping him pack his stuff, while sharing small kisses and warm words together. And by at the end of the day, cuddling on the bed before having the time to say goodbye.

❥   Min Yoongi

With his head laying on your lap, you ran your hands through his now bleached soft hair as he closed his eyes, enjoying the simple moments just like this with you. There weren't any words exchange, just the two of you sitting soundlessly.

"I can literally hear your your thoughts all the way from here" Yoongi said with a sleepy deep voice as he opened his eyes to look up at you.
Lowering your head to look at him you kept rubbing his scalp as he hummed from at your touch.
"It's the longest time we've ever spent apart from each other" you shared your worries with him as he listened to you carefully. Laughing to yourself and shaking yourself you said "I don't really know how I'm going to handle this..." you sighed sadly with glistening eyes.

Yoongi grabbed your wrist from his he, bringing it to his hand and kissing the back of it before intertwining his hand with yours. "True.." he sighed. "But don't you think this will make us stronger?" He asked, smiling a bit to show you his cute teeth.

Something about what he said made sense to you. This made a smile come on your face, making him poke your left cheek with his slender finger. "Stop.." you said giggling as he kept poking it.
"I'm going to miss your cute face." Yoongi said nonchalantly.