You flinch during an argumant ♡︎ Maknae line

REMINDER : English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if you find any mistakes

WARNING : mention of violence, strong language and angst :(

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoyed this update. I'll appreciate is so so much🤍

ʕʔ '' ʕʔ

♥︎ Park Jimin

You sigh as Jimin brings out from behind his back another something he bought for you.
You knew his love for you and buying you presents was part of his way to show affection and love to you. Af the begging of the relationship, you never had the heart to reject any kind of his little presents he gave. Then, it came to that, that every month he will buy you something, sometimes it was small, sometimes big. Of course you knew about his wealth, he's one of the most famous artists in the world and you knew that each present he gifted you was never a problem to his bank account. The problem was not any of those.
The problem was that with each gift, with each presents, you just felt that every dream of yours, of being an independent successful woman that relies only on herself, is slowly crumbling away.

Since you were very young, you grew up with that idea of being your own sugar daddy if it makes any sense. You needed something? You go buy it for yourself. You never wanted to depend or to feel like you're depending on someone. At least not financially. Whenever Jimin, buys, gives, gifts, you feel like you're taking from him, depending on him, not having the motivation to keep working in order to gift yourself something you love. Because he gives you it first.

Noticing the sadness in your eyes Jimin confidence slowly dies down. "What? You don't like it?" He asked, giving you his puppy eyes, the eyes you were so weak for, and the hurt inside of them making you feel bad with yourself. You were hurting him with your reaction. "No, no I do-" you quick to say "it's just that..." you stop and play with your hands. You just don't know what to say.
"It's just that what?" He asked confused.

"Jimin could you please stop showering me with so much gifts?" You asked even though you knew he would get hurt. Letting out a confused chuckle, Jimin shook his head.
"I- I don't get it..." he said and you can see the confusion. "I thought you enjoyed getting them, that's the only reason I keep buying them-"

"No I don't enjoy them." You finally said what you've been dying to tell him and crossed your arms over each other on your chest. He was looking at you with a deep frown between his eyebrows. "I feel like I'm depending on you and I don't like it Jimin." You say and look at him, tears blocking your eyes from saying those words to him, words that hurt the person you love, who's only sin was loving you and loving to give you. "But you're not depending on me Y/n." He said and chuckled, like what you said was the stupidest thing he's ever heard in his entire life.

"Well but I feel I do!" You raised your voice and watch him shut his eyes. You hated yourself. "I feel like I'm being weak, like I have you and you would give me anything I would like in the world without me doing anything or moving any finger and I hate feeling like that. You always give and give but if you would stop for a moment to see how I'm feeling maybe we wouldn't be doing this conversation right now!" You finally say all that you've been dying to tell him. You stop to take a breath and see the way Jimin's looking at you. You were used to see so much love and softness when he was looking at you but right now, his gaze was so cold and so dark. He was biting on his lips so hard, you were afraid it would start bleeding.