Chapter Fourty Two

A/N: Hey guys! New chapter! Yeah! Anyway, I've  been thinking..... All of you love this story and don't want it to end, right? Well, maybe I could make a sequel. I know it would be hard to make my Bonnie book and that sequel, but hey, it's worth the try. So what do you say? Sequel or no? To the story!

Emma's pov

        I looked at Mari and ran to her aid. She smiled at me but got up without my help. Her arm looked dislocated but she didn't seem to care. I was about to point it out before she popped it back into place. 

        "What's wrong Emma?" She asked. I looked at her.

        "Nothing." I say and return to the desk where Foxy and Mangle were. They looked at me. I looked at Foxy. He looked as if he wanted to tell me something. MarI walked up to me, as if she wasn't flung into a wall. She sighed.

        "I'm sorry." She said.

        "What for?" I ask. She said nothing. I sighed and Foxy and Mangle looked at her. They still wanted to kill her. Foxy made a growling sound.

        "Don't you dare touch her. Or I'll kill you." He said and raised his hook to her neck. I just watched, not knowing what to do. Mari looked at Foxy and tried to push the hook away. His arm wouldn't budge. SHe jept trying to push it away, and she couldn't move back because she was against the desk. I could only imagine what would happen next. Was Foxy going to kill her?

I know, short chapter. Wat ever.