Chapter Thirty Six

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating in a while! But, here's a chapter! People still want Jessica dead. I have brutal readers.... XD Anyway, new chapter! Yay! Enjoy! (I almost fell asleep 3 times while writing this XD)

Foxy's pov

        I was about to tell Emma what I saw but them it turned 6:00 AM. I sighed and walked to parts and service. That girl... I'm not sure she's actually the daughter of that Jeremy guy. Adoption, maybe. I keep on remembering the things I saw. It could have been something else but my robotic mind was not playing tricks on me, they were real.Was she related to....? No, that's silly. I listened as two pairs of foot steps walked down the hall.

Emma's pov

        Jessica and I were heading out. Honestly, when she wasn't in a bad mood, she was a cool person. Not like the bestest friend ever but still. I sighed and look at parts and service for a second and then continued walking with her. I suddenly tripped and my face was an inch from the ground before something lifted me back up. I looked to see Jessica pulling me back up by my hood. She didn't seem to be struggling at helping me up. It didn't seem as if she had a hard time picking me back up. I looked at her and wondered how she did it. WAS SHE A MAGICIAN? I suddenly thought. I laughed at myself.

Foxy

        I peaked out of the door and saw Emma fall and then for a second.. float? The other girl quickly grabbed her hood to make it seem as if she pulled her back up by the hood. I growled quietly. I need to know what's up with this girl.

Sorry the chapter was short!