Chapter Nineteen

A/N: 7 chapters till 25!!1!!!!(one) Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating in a while! I've been through a lot of shiz lately. Also, this chapter might be short, and it might not be. Who knows! Anyway, on with teh story.

Foxy's pov

        I started wondering how she knew. Maybe she just likes to bite people's frontal lobe. I started wondering more about her. I got distracted when I heard the 6:00 bell ring. Kids started to rush in. I heard the stage animatronics start playing their music and Balloon Boy greeting people. I heard the new me walking by, making the weird sound that she makes.

        "lEt's pl-" She got cut off by something. Then I heard children laughing and tearing apart something.

        "Now, now kids! Let's be nice to Mangle!" A man said.

        "You can't tell me what to do!" One of the kids said. The man sighed.

        "Ma'am, can you please tell your child to stop messing with the fox?" He said.

        "He can play with the fox if he wants to play with the fox!" A woman replyed.

        I had a bad feeling about this. Like something bad would happen. I didn't hear anyone reply to the kid tearing apart an animatronic.

Time skip

        All the kids left and I went out to see what happened. I saw the new me, or, Mangle on the floor. She got up unsteadily and picked up  her other eye. She looked at it and tried to put it back in her eye socket but it kept on falling out. I just left her to try and put her eye back in. I started walking torwards the office and I saw Balloon Boy going into the vents on my way there. I saw the new security gaurd. it was a female this time. Balloon Boy got into the room. I then ran into the room and killed her. I looked at her dead body before walking away. Me and Balloon Boy went back to our original places.

        On my way to parts and service, I saw Mangle. She turned around. What I saw was weird. She was screwing on an animatronic head on her. She smiled at the second head and put her other eye in it, which fit perfectly in the eye socket. The second head came to life and looked at her. She smiled at her peice of work then saw me.

        "oH hi foXy." She said.