*Chapter Fifty*

A/N: Well.... I never thought it would end right here. But, all good things need to end, right? So let's get this over with. I also got some cute fanart from iforgotmyrecentdurrp. It's Emma. Also, I want to give a shoutout to kaiacatpie. But anyway......WARNING: The following chapter may contain: Feels, dead animatronics, sad endings, Carolyn, and The End.

Carolyn's Pov

        I just watched. I knew what would happen. I wanted to help, I just couldn't. He was the boss. Not us. I saw him walk up to her. All I could do was watch. He pulled out his knife. Emma saw me. She wanted me to help her. I could tell.

        "Sorry Emma. He's the boss." I stated. She stared at me. I couldn't help but feel sorry. He laughed.

        "Your little fox friend can't save you now." He said, raising his knife over her head. She was smart. She could save herself, I thought. She stared at the knife and then bitch slapped it out of his hand. I smiled slightly. But, that wasn't a smart thing to do. He was enraged. He grabbed her by the neck and she stared at him. He threw her to the ground and she coughed. He kicked her ribcage. She breathed heavily and grabbed her side, which was most likely broken. She stood up wobbily as the boss grabbed his knife. She fell down and stared up at the knife. He sliced at her. Blood rushed down her face. He cut her. From her forehead to her cheek and through her eye. Her eye was bleeding a waterfall. She took a shaky breath and gave out her famous scream. She screamed so loudly. She had a talented scream. The boss covered his ears and she got up. That's when I noticed something. Wouldn't she be blind right now? She looked around, not knowing where to go. I was about to run up to her and help her but the boss stopped me. I looked at her sadly.

        "I'm so sorry." I whispered. I was breaking down in ghostly tears as the boss walked up to her with his knife in hand. She trembled and fell to the ground. He gripped his knife and stabbed her in the stomach. She screamed, but it quickly faded away. He tore his knife in her and then roughly pulled it out. She fell on the ground, dead. Her face was pale and bloody. My one friend. Gone. I wiped my eyes and walked up to her dead body. She would have lived an amazing life. I looked up at the boss.

        "Come on, Carolyn. We're done here." He said and I shot him a look. I stood up and stared him dead in the eye.

        "No. I am not going to work for you ever again. I do not want to see more people die because of people like you, Vincent." I spat his name out as if it was poison. He stared at me and then laughed.

        "Oh, that's funny. If you don't remember, I'm the one who killed you. I make the rules." He said. I growled.

        "Oh, that's funny. Because I'm the one who will kill you." I stated. He raised an eyebrow and I grabbed his arm. He pulled away from me.

        "What do you mean you're the one who will kill me?" He asked, slightly worried. I said nothing and the others came. The others he killed on that brutal day. His white eyes widened. He ran into a room and we followed. There was a bunny suit. A golden bunny suit. I suddenly had an idea. The others did too. I slowly followed him. He pointed his knife at me frantacly, as if that would ever work. He looked around and saw the suit. He quickly ran there and got in it. He laughed at us.

        "You shouldn't be the one laughing." I whispered. He then started bleeding to death. He held his neck coughed out blood and then fell down, dead. We all cheered and I fist pumped the other ghosts. I sighed as Toby walked over to Emma. He cried. We all walked next to him and I put my hand on his shoulder.

        "Get away!" He yelled at us. He needed some alone time with her. After all, Toby was the fox she knew and loved.

THE END

But don't leave now! Like I said, there will be some deleted chapters that I will show and I will tell you guys what the sequel will be about.