Chapter Fifteen

A/N: The story will continue! You all voted keep it going. You guys are amazeballz.

Foxy's pov

        Everything was getting settled in. Whenever the new animatronics lost a limb or something, men would come in here and take a body part from us. Chica lost her hands, Bonnie lost her face and arm, and I lost my ear. A few wires stood out of it, but it wasn't as severe as Bonnie's missing parts.

        I heard something. It sounded like a greeting. Then there was some laughing. It sounded like a child but more of a metallic voice to it. My curiosity got the best of me and I creaked open the door. I saw an animatronic boy holding a sign that said 'Balloons!' and some balloons in his other hand. Children were grabbing different colors of balloons. All the balloons were out but one that was red and yellow. It seemed to be attached to his hand. He saw me and it looked like his smile raised a little.

        Then I saw a few kids ripping something apart. Then I saw a kid hold up an animatronic eye. I saw a hand of an animatronic. Before I could see anything else, Freddy closed the door with his foot. I growled at him. I heard a weird sound near the door. It sounded sort of like a radio.

        "LeT's p-PlaY!!!" The animatronic said. It sounded broken and worn down. I heard animatronic footsteps walk by. It seemed as if the animatronics were able to walk. I wanted night time to come. Maybe, I could see the new animatronics. They might have replaced me, but, I was already unwanted in the first place, so there is no need for me to be jealous. But, I can see why Chica, Bonnie and Freddy are jealous. They were actualy loved.

Time skip 12:00

        12:00. I wonder if the new animatronics tried to kill the security gaurd. I heard animatronic footsteps walk by and a guitar playing. The new Bonnie. The Bonnie in this room, raised it's head, listening to it's new version. Bonnie seemed to make a growling sound. I then heard a music box being winded up. I started wondering what all of this was about.