Chapter Thirty One

A/N: So in the last chapter, some of you may have noticed that I made it Chapter Thirty One, but it's not, it's chapter Thirty. Just saying that for all of the people who got confused. Also, I'm getting tired of the people who tell me I'm being rude and tell me I messed up. I don't care anymore, you can say whatever you want in the comments, I'm not going to deal with it anymore cause i'm getting tired of it. But anyway, rivalries happen in dis chapter. >:3 Anyway, to the story!!!

Emma's pov

        I got up to head to work. The thoughts I had were still in my head. I shook my head, trying to forget about it. I opened the front door to see two people. A man and his doughter talking to Scott, the owner of this restraunt. They didn't seem to notice me.

        "Sorry, nightgaurd is already taken." Scott said.

        "Can't you move your nightgaurd to dayshift?" The man's daughter asked. The man and Scott didn't say anything.

        "What? It was just a suggestion." She said. She sounded like a brat. I then recognised the man, or the father of the bratty teenager. His name was Jeremy. He was one of my dad's friends. He tried to get this job many times but it was always taken by another nightgaurd. I would give him the job if I wasn't friends with three animatronics here. Scott then spoke.

        "Why do you want this job anyway?" Scott asked.

        "I want to see my favorite animatronics." She said. "Can't you just fire the nightgaurd?" I clenched my fists. What was this woman's deal?

        "But-" Scott got cut off by the brat.

        "But nothing! I'm going to work the nightshift!" She yelled.

        "Can't you work the dayshift?" Jeremy asked. Damn, how is such a calm guy the father of a little brat?

        "No!" She yelled. Everyone became quiet.

        "The nightgaurd we have right now is already good at the job." Scott said.

        "I can do better!" She pouted. I clenched my fists so hard that they turned white. I wanted to punch this girl.

        "The night gaurd probably sucks at this job!" She said. I looked at the clock. 11:52 PM. I pretended like I just came in. I had a smile on my face.

        "Hey boss." I said with a fake smile. The girl looked at me. Her face was filled with hatred.

        "Hello Emma! You're right on time!" Scott said. The girl looked at Scott. Something snapped inside of Scott.

        "Meet your new partner, Jessica. (sorry if your name is Jessica, first name that popped in my head) She'll be working with you at night." Scott said, not as enthusiastic. My eyes widened. What?! She smirked at me. I sighed and started walking towards the office. During the I stopped.

        "You go on ahead.. I need to use the restroom." I lied. She nodded and walked to the office. I walked into parts and service. Foxy looked at me while the other animatronics were shut down until 12:00. I banged my head on the wall and sighed.

Foxy's pov

        I heard Emma say something. I could tell she was lying about it. She then walked in here. She new all the animatronics would be shut down except for me. She was a smart girl. She banged her head on the wall and sighed.

        "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me.

        "A snotty little brat decided she would work with me." She said. I nodded. She hugged me.

        "Emma, you're a good kid." I said. She smiled, let go of the hug and made her way to the office.

Emma's pov

        I walked to the office to find Jessica sitting on the office chain, doing her make-up. I rolled my eyes. This wasn't a job for lazy people. I grabbed a stool and sat beside her. Then I noticed, there was only one mask. She would probably take the mask and let me die. I could probably hide under the table. Maybe. I started to get worried. I looked at her. Why did Scott give her the job? 12:00 striked. Someone is going to die.

Wow.. I'm proud of myself. I just thought of this today. XD