Chapter 2

I wake up to fingers trailing softly down my spine. My heads leaning on Beau's bare chest, rising and falling with his breathing. I sigh, how can a person be this comfortable to lie on?

'I was just thinking,' He murmurs.

'Hmmmm?' I reply curious.

'I never did apologize about the coffee incident,' He sighs. I prop myself up on my elbow and stare at him. His hairs messed up slightly, but not in a bad way at all. It looks sexy, especially with his bare chest, but why is he only wearing sweats?

'Forget about it,' I say genuinely meaning it. I lay my head down on my pillow and stare at him from the side.

'Why are you staring?' BECAUSE YOU’RE HOT! I mentally scream. 'D'you know why Jai and Ariana left us alone together?' He asks, turning on his side to face me. What's with all the hotness and perfectness today?

‘I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about,’ I say making him laugh.

‘Sure you don't’ He returns, I shake my head.

‘I honestly don’t,’ I return. ‘What do you want to do today?’

‘Dunno,’ He says sighing.

‘Hm, have you seen New York yet?’ He shakes his head.

'Wanna show me New York then, New York City girl?'

'Definitely but first I have a job to do,' I reply, getting out of bed and stretching. I’m only wearing an oversized t-shirt, covering my torso and half my ass. Yay for underwear. I walk out of my room, and into the bathroom starting on my daily routine- shower, blow dry hair, facial wash, brushing my teeth - all that jazz.

I walk out and back into the bedroom in just my towel. Beau's still in MY bed, scrolling through his phone, but he looks up when I walk in, eyeing my choice of nakedness under just a piece burgundy red material.

'You do realize you’re just in a towel right?' He asks.

'Well isn't someone a genius,' I say.

'This is really weird in a nice kind of way,' I turn to him to see him smiling at me.

'I'm sure you've seen a girl naked before - or are you a virgin?' He laughs at my assumption.

'Trust me I am most definitely not a virgin'

'You keep telling yourself that,' I murmur, while deciding on what to wear. I pull out dark grey slim fit sweatpants and a pink top with NERD on the front. I grab some underwear and make my way out again to the bathroom. Pulling all my clothes on I wonder why I didn't kick him out of my bed the moment I woke up, but on the contrary it felt kind of normal having him there. Strange. I scrape my hair into a messy bun on top of my head, then adding a little concealer to the bags under my eyes and I’m done. I check the time; I have an hour till I teach my first of two classes today. I go into the kitchen and pull out my Cheerios.

‘Cheerios make me cheery,’ I mumble in a sing song kind of way. I start eating, thinking about the day ahead when Beau walks into the kitchen butt naked. I choke on my cheerios, trying to catch my breath. He pulls out a glass and pours a drink of water from the jug in the fridge, giving me only a side view of him.

‘Ahem,’ I say. He turns, blessing me with a full view of him. Well what do we have here then…

‘Ahem,’ He repeats, I look back up at his face and blush. Whoops. ‘I’m sure you've seen a man naked before - or are you a virgin?’ He raises a brow.

‘Trust me I’m not a virgin - hey this feels like déjà vu!’ I swear we've had this conversation- ‘Bastard,’ I say, he winks, and walks away, not a care in the world. Definitely a man, one with a pretty nice ass too may I add. I resume devouring the cheerios, more hungry than before. Except now I’m not just craving the food. I check the time again, getting annoyed. Why is time so slow? I walk back to my bedroom, knocking on the door.