Chapter 5- Happy hotel

__
524 words

Arriving, the hotel was big and had like 300 floors, it was red whit a shade of pink, stained glass coloring the light of the pentagon sun that was glowing through them.

Breathing in and out, you knocked slightly on the door only to be met whit a cheerful blonde girl after some seconds of waiting.

She had rosy cheeks and pale skin, yellow eyes and a bright red suit, and she was oddly happy and cheerful. "Hi im Charlie and welcome to the happy hotel! you're gonna love it here!!" the princess exclaimed, roughly shaking your hand.

"H-Hi-woOOOAHH-" not even getting to finish your sentence, you feel yourself being dragged into the hotel.

Looking around, there were photos of Charlie and some more demons, but one of them caught your attention. It was a family photo as it seemed, in the right there was a short pale man whit rosy cheeks and a evily familiar grin, where have you seen it before?

The other person was a woman, a really slim and curvy woman. She had pale blonde long hair and long eyelashes, as in the middle, there was Charlie. "What are you looking at?" Charlie asked playfully as you pointed to the family portrait.

"Oh, this thing..well, that's my mom and my dad, the king and queen of hell, Lucifer and Lilith themselves!" her voice suddenly became sad, making you sigh in regret for whatever she felt right now.

.

"Hi, name, age and cause of death please!.." a bored voice spoke, looking at the person, it was a short grey colored girl whit white long hair and a pink x on her left eye, she had baggie clothing and seemed a little excited but not too excited, rather worried.

"Dollie, 21, smoke intoxicated" you spoke as the girl typed something on her computer. "Oh, can you please tell me your hell age? not, real age! you can find it out just by multiplying your real age whit five!" you were a little abashed and begun stammering.

"Uh..105!" shyly saying, the girl nodded typing something then spinning around to a shelf where the room keys were hanged on.

"This is your key room! room 664! im Vaggie by the way! i'll be here in the lobby if you need me!" she spoke nicely.

"Thanks for all the help, im so grateful for it! thank you!" Vaggie nodded.

Taking the elevators, you reached the 6th floor then entered in your room, jumping on the soft bed, drifting asleep slowly, only thinking about your death, Husk, the new abilities you just discovered, the voodoo dollies and..Alastor.

.

Looking at the dollies you smiled admiring the carefully sewed pieces of wool and the details being so good created. It reminded you so much of Alastor.

Bringing them close to your chest, closing your eyes, sighing regretful, you were slowly drifting in a deep sleep.

'But..where is Alastor?..he could be anywhere! heaven, hell, purgatory (earth)..it is 1 at a trillion chanches of actually finding him.' Yet, he was really close to you. Closer than you could ever imagine...