Chapter 16- Friendly talk

__
529 words

"Y-Y/n?.." a female voice spoke. "W-Who are you?" you asked. "Im Lola! your friend!remember me?" she asked. "L-Lola?..give me more details." you spoke rubbing your eyes. "ugh, just as forgetful as you were back then..soo you met me in highschool, and we used to be best friends!" she spoke.

"Then after we finished highschool, you began robbing banks since that New Orleans killer was your inspo as i went to open my fashion brand! then you suddenly left Ny just to go in New Orleans, and i still have no idea why. So tell me, how's life in New Orleans?" Lola asked as you began stammering.

"Uhh..New..Orleans? OHH UH YEAH YES YES! its uh, pretty amazing!! big city, uh, jazz! fancy restaurants! its, awesome!!" you gulped.

"That's cool babs! and i called you for a reason, have you found out that phones have been invented?! like its magical how i can call you through this banana looking thing whit a curly wire attached to it! its w o w!!" Lola spoke excitedly.

"Anyways, i called you because i tought of going in a little vacay in New Orleans next week! and we should maybe meet eachother and have fun like we did in highschool!" Lola added.

"V-vacay?..oh shit..I uhh..IT WOULD BE GREAT! HAHA..but fiiiiiiirst..let me talk to someone heheh!.." muting your microphone, you shout. "AL! AAAAAAAAL!" as he teleports right away in your room.

"Is there a problem love?.." Alastor spoke a little worried. "Uh, an old friend that i met in highschool called me and said that she'll go in a vacay to New Orleans, and she also said that me and her should met! and i don't know how the fuck im going to meet her if she's literally a human being as we are demons!..we have no damn portal to teleport us!!" you spoke worriedly, a panic attack kicking in.

"C-calm down sweetheart..its not that big of a deal! i might know some imps who own a so called portal that can teleport you to the human realm!" Al spoke eye leveling you.

"You do?.." he nodded. "Yeah, their names are Blitzø or Blaitz-, i know there was a guy Mexxi..or something. Pff i don't even remember their names!" you chuckle .

"But that's still great! and i don't have to lie to Lola at all! i'll be there whit her!! and also, i'll have the chance to see that truly gorgeous city again.." you chuckled softly.

"Ah darling, if you really wanted to see New Orleans you could've tell me!" Al spoke pinching your chubby cheeks. "Hey..stop it!" you spoke giggling.

"And when is that friend of yours going in New Orleans?" he asked. "Uh, next week as i remember.." you said.

Unmuting your microphone you continued. "Yeah Lola! we'll..see eachother in a week! bye!" "bye N/n!" she said then hung up as you sighed in relief.

"Mind going on a stroll through hell darling?" he questioned as you grabbed his hand leaning your head on his arm. "Yeah, i wouldn't mind a stroll through hell. I gotta get all those worries and stress away for a moment.." you sighed.

"I feel you here love. Shall we?.." "We shall♡︎"