One

Just stop you're crying it's a sign of the times.

"And those muffins, Lord they were delicious, my Graham and I, we just couldn't get enough of them. "

"Oh really?" Harry said with a smile and there was nothing but genuine interest in his tone, he leaned on the display case, the proud grin on his face growing knowing that people enjoyed the treats he made, nothing made him happier, well that aside from his wife and daughter of course.

"Yes, even though the doctor tells us to cut down on the cholesterol, we can't help it. Your baked goods are worth dying for." Harry laughed at the older woman's words and shook his head.

"Please, Barbara, take of yourself, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew my muffins caused your death." That being said, he still packed an extra three into her order and waved her goodbye, knowing she'd be round again, first thing tomorrow. He loved her, he loved his bakery and he loved the smile he put on people's faces. Whether it was just from a parent buying their child the treat they've promised them all day or a couple coming in for a wedding cake, it didn't matter, their happiness was all he wanted. It's why he named the place The Happiness Bakery.

"Dada, dada," He heard his daughter scream from the back room and Harry sighed, eyes scanning the room to make sure there weren't any other customers before he wiped his hands on his apron and went to see what was happening.

"Ava? What have Mummy and I said about screaming and crying to get what we want?" Harry asked, squatting down to be eye-level with the toddler after checking her for any injuries and ensuring that the only reason she was crying was because she wanted something.

"Sorry but my tummy hurts." She pouted, using Harry's bent knees as support to pull herself up into Harry's embrace. Harry laughed standing up with the girl, looking down to see a half-eaten box of biscuits.

"Well, of course you'll have an upset tummy if you eat all those biscuits, that's too much sugar." Harry explained with a small laugh, but Ava frowned, yawning slightly as she used her little fists to rub her eyes, showing that it wasn't just an upset tummy that was bothering her, she was tired as well.

"But I like sugar." She responded and again Harry laughed, this was something he did often. Harry loved laughing, he just did, someone could say the most boring thing in the world and Harry would still find a reason to laugh.

"I know you do sweetheart, I love sugar and I work with sugar all day, everyday, but you don't see me eating it now do you?" Ava shook her head before tiredly placing it against her father's shoulder. "How about we put you down for a nap? Mummy will soon be done with her gym class and then she'll come pick you up, how does that sound?" At this point Harry was just talking to himself because Ava was long gone, her breath shallow as she slept peacefully in the protection of her father. Harry smiled, gently placing her in the small bed he had placed in the back room for cases like this, kissing her head softly before standing up again. As he returned to the front, he realized that his phone was ringing, and had been ringing for a while now.

"Hello?" He answered, placing the phone between his chin and shoulder, taking out a notepad and a pen thinking it was someone placing an order.

"Is this Mr. Styles?" A panicked voice asked and Harry frowned, now holding the phone in his right hand.

"Yes, this is him."

"It's your wife, she's been in a terrible accident, she's being sent to St Mary's hospital, get here as soon as possible." Harry felt his heart drop, breathing suddenly becoming difficult, eyes blurry as his mind tried to find a way out of the fog it now found itself in.