chapter 21... A visit to Jail

"Okay so that's Mavery and she made it known to me that one out of my friends was betraying me, she gave me an idea that I should text you all and I did, the person that failed the text, the person that really has been betraying me is Austin." I announced.

Flashback

  I crawled into a ball and cried harder, I was like that for about an hour when I got a text from Austin.

Austin: are you still coming to the swimming pool?

His message popped up on my screen, should I still go on with my plan, is Austin really the one? Do I want to know that? I let out a heavy sigh and replied him.

Me: will be there by 5:00pm

Austin: this is past four, you are going to the usual place you and your girls swim right?

Me: yeah

Ladybug: sup bae

West's message came up, I have not told him anything about all what is going on with me, I need to tell him, we've been so distant lately.

Me: boo I've missed you, you don't even bother to call me anymore😒😒😒

Ladybug: its not like that I've been busy with work that's why, I'm sorry.

Me: so now work is more important than me right?😫🤐🤐🤐

Ladybug: what😌😓😓 no way baby, I love you.

Me: then?.... I love you too.

Ladybug: how about a date tonight?😅😅😅

That would be great, just me and my beloved, I was about to reply yes to him but then I remembered I have to catch the mole, oh no.

Me: why tonight, let's make it tomorrow night.

Ladybug: I am travelling tomorrow, that's why I said tonight.

Me: and you're just telling me😢😢

Ladybug: it slipped my mind, I'm going to California for a few days, I'll be back soon, we'll make today's date count baby.

This is my only chance to see him before he travels I can't blow it off, I'll find my way around it.

Me: okay sure, where are we going?🤗🤗🤗

Ladybug: you'll see, dress like it's summer though😆😆

Me: perv

Ladybug:😘😇😇😇

Me: okay whatever

Ladybug: meet me at the dock of the ocean at Lagos street.

Me: are we going fishing?😬😦😦😦😦

Ladybug: no, you'll just have to wait and see.

Me: okay

Ladybug: later, I love you baby, never forget that😍😍😍😍

Me: okay, ilytb

Ladybug: meaning

Me: I love you too baby

Ladybug:😎

I put down my phone after that, that's when I realised..... I can't speak.... What do I do?  This is a problem, I'll need to consult the girls, but I have to be at the swimming pool now, it almost 5:00pm, will send SMS and I'll have to be quick.