chapter 28... Why Did He?

The plane took off and we were soon allowed to use our phones so I texted mom.

Me: hey mom

Sweetheart: how are you my dear? Have you arrived there? So soon.

Me: no, I'm still on the plane.

Sweetheart: oh, okay, I pray you get their safely.

Me: Amen, mom are you still going to Gwarimpa?

Sweetheart: yes, I wanted us to GI together but...

Me: we can go when I get back.

Sweetheart: no, I was supposed to go there two days ago but I wasn't chanced, I need not delay it any more, will go later today.

Me: okay.

Sweetheart: yes, now switch off your phone, I don't want anything happening to you.

Me: thanks mom, take good care of yourself and dad, will call you later when I'm there.

I wish I could have gone with her, the hostess soon announced that we should buckle up and put our phones away.
Suddenly the aeroplane moved downwards, and back to it's position again.
The same thing happened again, please God don't let this plane crash.

"Please if you're using your phone put it away, we are about to land, check your seat mate, if anyone is using his or her phone."
No one replied saying he or she was the one using his phone, people looked panicked, looking at their seatmates.
The plane was now bent to the side, everyone was screaming and panicking.

"Hey here he is, this is the dimwit that's trying to crash the plane."

A man yelled but it was faint due to all the screams, I guess its from the other part of the plane. The plane went back to normal and went for a landing, we almost flew past the airport. Everyone eagerly exited the plane.
I got out of the plane and tool my luggage, I left the airport, I checked the address of the client, I have no idea how to get to where I'm going from here, I had to carry thus box on my head, I did so with someone's help, it's really heavy. I find it difficult to carry this box and drag my own box. I saw a man driving a car and I stopped him by yelling and waving my hands out towards the car.

He stopped, I put the box down with much difficulty, I hope the car doesn't drive away, I must be wasting his time, but I have to put this down carefully. I finally was able to get the big box of jewelry on the ground and I rushed to the car.

"Hi good morning." I bent my head to see the man and noticed there was another man in the car sitting at the back seat, this man must be his driver.

"You stopped us and wasted our time, don't you know that's rude?"

"I'm so sorry, really sorry."

"Okay so why did you stop me?"

"I'm new in this country, I'm trying to get to this address please can you help me?"

"I can't." He said and was about to drive away but the man at the back stopped him.

"Where you are going?" I showed the driver the address.

"Sir she is going to Brea, 150 kilometers away from our hotel." He nodded.

"You may come in." He opened the trunk and I rushed to where my luggage was and the heavy box of jewelry, I didn't want to annoy the driver any more by asking for his help so I just struggled to put the box inside myself along with my own box, then I got into the car.

"Hi." I greeted, he didn't respond till after a few seconds.

"Hey, what brought you to this country?"