Chapter 1: Consequences

I don't really know what I'm doing and there might be some spelling mistakes but I hope you like it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Milo's Pov:

I made a mistake. I made a stupid, terrible, horrible, drunken mistake. I slept with a man I didn't know and there were consequences. About a month ago, I had gone through a bad break up with my boyfriend of 3 years. We had been through a lot and then he cheated on me. He cheated on me with some random whore. He kept saying it was a drunk mistake, but what would happen if he did it again?

I wasn't willing to risk it so I broke up with him. My best friend Jamie recommended that I go to a bar so that's what I did. I went to a bar and I drank. I drank a lot. Most of it was a blur but I do remember some parts. There was this tall guy who seemed to be watching me as I danced. I also remember a nice car and getting into it. The last thing I remember before waking up was a nice house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was naked and in a strange bed. The bed was huge and I felt like I was drowning in blankets. As I woke up more, I felt an arm around my waist and my eyes widened. I slowly turned around to see a man with messy brown hair but I assumed it was just bed head.

I slowly pulled him off of me and tried to find my clothes. I was able to find my leggings, socks, and shoes, but I couldn't find my shirt. The guy started to move in his sleep so I had to hurry up. I decided to take his shirt which was on the floor and put it on. I got my phone from the bedside table and quietly left the room.

His house was huge but I found the stairs and tried to go down as quietly as possible. When I got down there there was a dog. I started to panic. The dog came up to me slowly, as if trying to see if I was a threat. It was an australian shepherd. I bent down and and try to see the tag. It said Thor on it. I pet him and he left to go back to bed.

When I got out of the house, I ran down the driveway and then I was met with a gate. I started to panic because now there was no way out. "Hello, do you need some help?" I turned around to see the voice. She was maybe in her late thirties and she was smiling kindly. "Hi, yes could you open this for me?" She smiled and gestured me to follow her. I followed her into what seemed to be one of those checkpoint booths.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning sunshine?" She asked. "U-um, I'm not quite sure myself." I said, laughing awkwardly. She softly smiled at me and looked back at the house in disapproval. She pressed a button and the gate started to open. I smiled and waved at her as I left the booth and left the gate. After about five minutes of running, I stopped at a park.

I decided to call Jamie. 'Hey Milo, what's up?'

'I need help JJ, I did something.'

'What did you do Lo?' I didn't respond.

'Lo, what did you do?'

'I think I slept with someone...' She was silent.

'JJ?'

'Where are you right now?' I looked around the park.

'Somewhere called Griffin Park.'

'Alright I'm on my way.' She said, and hung up.

When she got there I got in her car. "So what happened?" I put my face in my hands. "I don't even know JJ. I was in the bar one moment and then I was in bed with some random guy the next." She started to laugh slightly. "I can't believe you had a one night stand Milo. Is that even your shirt?" I shook my head. "I couldn't find mine so I took his. Can we even be sure I slept with him?"

"Did you even look at yourself before you left Milo?" "No." I said. She handed me a mirror that she kept by her door. I looked at myself and my mouth dropped. My hair was a mess, my lips were swollen, and there were hickies and bite marks all over my neck and on my collar bone.

We got to her apartment and I changed into some clothes that I kept at her place. I changed and we spent the rest of the day watching movies. I hadn't even realised how much my lower body and head hurt because of all the adrenaline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about a month since that happened. I haven't seen that lady since, or been near the house. I don't really remember what the man looked like, so I can only assume that I haven't seen him. Right now, I was at Jamie's apartment looking for a new house while eating a tub of ice cream.

"Lo, I'm back!" She yelled as she can in through the door. "Hey JJ, where did you go?" I asked. "Well, you've been acting weird for the past two weeks and I'm getting worried." She said, handing me a pregnancy test. "A pregnancy test?! You know I'm a guy right?" I said looking at it.

"Of course I know that, Lo. But come on, you have all the classic symptoms, I bet you're even going to get the morning sickness soon." "Well we don't even know if I am." I said trying to calm myself down. "Please just take it Milo, and take another one so we're sure."

I sighed and went into her bathroom. I took the test and now it was time to wait. I came out of the bathroom. "So?" She asked. "The test said to wait like 5 minutes, then it'll say." We decided to watch an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine to help us get our mind off of the test. Five minutes into it, I went to the bathroom to check the tests.

They were positive....
I immediately started crying and fell to the floor. Jamie came running in. "What happened?!" She yelled. I handed her the tests, sobbing into my knees. I was currently on the floor, crying with my knees against my chest, my face in my knees, and my arms wrapped around myself. "Oh Milo..." She whispered. I suddenly felt arms around me and I started to cry louder.

"What am I gonna do Jamie?" I said. "Well, I don't know what we're going to do for the future, but, I know what we're going to do right now." "What?" "We're going to watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine, eat ice cream, and just have fun." I smiled sadly and got up. We sat at the couch and spent the rest of the night watching TV shows and movies and eating junk food.

_______________________________________

I hope you liked it. That's it for now!