Chapter 9 : Cultural Festival of Revelations

Well... I never knew why Kiri was so upset. I just deal with it on 3 or 4 days.

Anyway, it has been 2 months and I've been used to the ways the boys do. I was used to pissing while standing.

I was also used to greeting with "sir" and not "miss", sitting open feet and many more. I think I'm losing my own self.

"Hey guys! The cultural festival is coming up next week...", Rako exclaimed.

"And as your class president, I would want to conduct an election on what kind of decorations we should put on our classroom"

"Suggestions, anybody!", he continued begging for ideas.

"Sir!!!...", some guy in the class smashed his desk.

Everybody looked at him and went quiet.

"My idea is to make a haunted house, sir!", he yelled.

"Does everyone agree with his idea? Please raise your hand if you agree", Rako said.

"Hey, what do you think?", I whispered to Kiri unnoticed.

"Sure, it would be fun", he whispered back as a reply then raised his hand.

I raised my hand as well while Rako count the votes.

"OK!!! Its settled, we will decorate our classroom scary to be a haunted house!", he proudly announced.

"Good Morning, class...", Mr. Hinata said while opening the door.

We all stood up and greeted him. After that, normal classes as usual happened.

~~~~~One Week Later~~~~~

"Well it was a tough work ain't it Kiri", I said lazily for I am tired.

"Finally!", he replied.

"So, where should we go first Ki...", I asked but suddenly remembered someone.

"I think we should...", he replied but I cut it.

"I'm sorry Kiri! I can't go with you", I apologized.

"Wait, where are you going?", he worriedly asked.

"Its a secret", I said turning around and ran.

I just remembered that I haven't seen Yuri nor Saki lately. What happened to them?

I hurriedly ran to the gazebo but, there were so many people there so I suspected that they're not there.

I texted Saki and she replied immediately.

"We're at the roof. Come and see us there :D", the text message said and I was relieved that she's not mad.

I walked normally to the roof and saw them both.

"Ruka!", they both yelled and hugged me.

I blushed there for a moment with an unexplained feeling.

"I'm glad you guys weren't angry at me for not seeing you for a long time", I apologized.

"Ruka, there's a big problem!", Yuri said.

"W-what is it?", I asked.

"Kiri wants to kill you", Saki said with a high tone.

I asked myself why would he want to kill me, I also thought about why Saki was looking down all the time.

"Uhmm, are you guys kidding?! Kiri's a nice gu...", I stopped for a moment and thought about what would Saki react if she knew I know Kiri.

"Y-y-you know Kiri?!", Saki asked in a higher tone than before.

"No, h-he's just my classmate at the boys that's all!", I exclaimed defending my position.

"Ruka, don't tell me you loved Kiri!", Saki asked depressed.

"No! Its not like...", I replied without even knowing that Saki slapped me in the face and ran away sobbing.

Actually that was the first fight I've been through with my friends.

"Ruka!", Yuri seemingly ordered me to follow her.

"Got it!", I said and nodded then followed her.

I immediately asked people near the rooftop and I was surprised to see Jane.

"Mishima!", Jane called angrily.

I suddenly stopped and she dragged me down to the hallway to the girl's restroom.

"Hey, I have no time for this! You see, I...", I told her in a loud voice then she silenced me with a kiss!

That was my first kiss but, it came from a girl!

"There's something I want to tell you", she said calmly and quietly.

"W-w-what?!", I said startledly and oodly said for I haven't moved on from the kiss.

"You see...", she said.

Hello guys! I'm back from more or less 5 or 6 months without an update. I'm sorry for that but, I made this explosive chapter extra long, I think. So, if you like it, I'll have an update as soon as possible! Thanks, have a nice day!!!