Chapter 3 : Day Before The Disaster

What was that all about? It was almost creepy on how the president talks. What is she up to?

"Excuse me Miss, but may I please enter the class?", I politely asked.

"OK go ahead and take your seat.", she replied.

I hurried and sat on my chair.

It turned quite boring now since its been approximately 2 hours since the class started.

"Hey", Saki whispered quite loudly.

"Wh-what is it?", I replied on a relatively lower volume.

"Isn't it much time already?", she asked.

"Ms. Tainaka!!", Miss Fukaru angrily catched Saki's attention.

"Uhmm, y-yes Miss?", Saki said while standing up slowly.

"Please share to the class the topic you were discussing with Ms. Mishima!!", she angrily called my name.

I stood up and bowed to her. Saki copied me so we both bowed for her forgiveness.

"Kumenasai!", we both apologized.

"OK, OK you can sit down but, do not talk anymore during my class, OK?!", she calmly told us.

"Arigatogozaimasu", we thanked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its already time to go home when I noticed Jane while I'm walking by the corridor. I hid as she passed down the hallway.

I waited for her to be gone then I ran rapidly.

"Ms. Mishima, is that you?"

Oh no, she noticed me. She must have heard my stomps.

"What a coincidence, you were here too", she told me.

"Oh, hey, long time no see eh!?", I pretended to be happy about it.

"Yeah, long time no see, by the way I can't talk now I need to go to an errand", she said.

"OK I gotta go as well, so... Yeah see ya!", I hurriedly told her.

Oh snap! I forgot to ask her why. Well anyway, I will find out on Thursday anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

Its so boring here in the classroom. I hope there's some activities today. Oh yeah, today we have Gym Class.

"Hey Ruka!", Yuri greeted.

"Oh, hey Yuri", I palely replied to her greet.

"Awww, why so sad?", she said while trying to comfort me with her words.

"Oh its nothing, don't mind me, I'm just bored that's all.", I cleared her initial assumption.

"OK! I see, I think I'll give you time to regain your 'sanity'", she said with a giggle.

Its time for Gym Class now. Finally, some physical activities.

"At last, I can go out and stretch my legs!", Saki said after changing to her attire.

Gym class was excilirating. It feels like adrenaline pumped to my whole body. I'm so fired up!!

Lunch time...

"Hey, what's your lunch", Saki asked Yuri and I.

"I can tell already because I cooked it myself, its rice balls and homemade sushi", Yuri said.

"Woah, sushi looks tasty, can I have some?", Saki asked.

"I only got some fried tempura", I said without the thought of boasting.

"Woah!!!", Yuri and Saki astonishingly reacted.

"Did you cook it?", Yuri asked me with a rising intonation expressing surprise.

"Yeah!", I replied.

"You must be a good cook", Saki complimented me.

"Oh I'm not that good though", I said.

"I only got some...wasabi flavored sandwich", she told us calmly.

"Wasabi!?!!!?", we both said surprised.

"I love things that are spicy.", Saki said.

"Oh wait, we need to eat now or else we won't be able to", Yuri reminded.

"Why?", Saki and I asked.

"We have 15 minutes left", Yuri said.

" WHAT!!!!!"

HEY GUYS! This is a long chapter because I got plenty of time. Hope you like it!