Chapter 2 : Plans

Chiyo escorted me to the SC Office and saw the Student Council president, Jane Satoshi.

"Hello there fellow Damonji High student...", she crypticly greeted.

"Its Mishima, right?"

"Uhmm, yes, its Ruka, Ruka Mishima"

"I called you here because...", her speech was interrupted.

"Uhmm, Miss President, can I go back to class now?", she politely cut the speech.

"Ok!", she angrily mumbled.

Chiyo went out and I heard her running.

"Anyway... Yeah, I called you here Ms. Mishima to tell you about a secret plan of the Student Council and its to 'temporarily' turn you to a boy...", she was interrupted again.

"What!!!!!", I shockingly disagreed.

"Don't worry, its just temporary...", she was interrupted again.

"Even though its temporary, I won't like this!!!", I angrily replied to her argument.

"OK! Let's put it like this, I'll pay your tuition fee and even your rent in your apartment!", she defended her argument.

"What?! How'd you know I rent in an apartment?", I surprisingly replied.

"It was a lucky guess!", she calmly said.

"Oh!!! If you'll pay my tuition fee for this SCHOOL YEAR", I proposed.

"*sigh* OK! I'll pay it as long as you agree!

" Deal!!!", I happily agreed without thinking why she chose me and why she is obsessed of doing it.

"OK Ms. Mishima, you can go back to your class now and we'll meet again 3 days from now", she said crypticly again.

What!? Why did she say '3 days from now' instead of just Thursday. I think I'll find out why on that day.

Hello again! I finished the second chapter! Yay!!! Please tell me what you think about the story and suggest to improve the story.
Have a nice day.☺