Chapter 4 : Feared by the Girls

Its Thursday and we have Gym Class again but wait, I almost forgot that I'm supposed to go to Ms. President for the meeting.

Hmmm... What could the meeting talk about?

"Ms. Nishizawa, please come in", Miss Fukaru said.

"Hey Ruka!", Chiyo catched my attention.

"Ms. Satoshi wants to see you", she followed.

"Coming...", I replied.

Chiyo escorted me again but this time I asked her about the plans.

"Oh the plans?", Chiyo said.

"Yeah, do you know anything about it?", I asked.

"Yeah... But its a surprise okay", she defended.

They must be hiding something.

" Good Morning, Ms. Mishima or should I say... Mr. Mishima", Jane crypticly said again.

"Uhmm, I only agreed so you could pay my tuition fee", I cried.

"Are you ready? Chiyo Nishizawa, please leave us", Jane asked politely and as calm as possible.

She opened the door slowly and ran away. What was that about?

"Ruka, please go to the room on your left"

"O-okay"

"Ruka Mishima, welcome to our project and please lay down on that bed", Jane proudly presented.

I slowly laid down and I bagan to feel sleepy all of a sudden and the last statements that I heard are Jane's statements:

"Start the procedure!"

Next time I woke up I felt really weird. I looked at myself and saw that my b**** are gone!!!

"What the!?!!?", I cried in a bassly voice.

"What is wrong with my voice?! It sounds so deep!"

"Welcome Ruka Mishima to the Girls' Student Council's project, QTB or Quest To Boys' and it seem like the project was successful"

"Although it looks awkward to see a 'boy' dressed like a girl so, change her, I mean his clothes!", Jane ordered.

"There... You're so dreamy!", Jane said.

"Woah... Does this mean you're sending me to the boys'?!", I cried.

"Yup"

"No! I should have never agreed!"

"What's done is done!", Jane defended.

I feel so weird and I get this strange feeling that I can lift anything.

"You know what... I only agreed to pay your tuition fee for a year because you are going to study at the boys' for a year"

"What!?!"

"You tricked me!", I followed

" Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it", Jane said while walking away.

I went out of the office and ran towards our classroom but I saw Yuri and Saki walking by the corridor.

"Aghhhghh", they both screamed.

"Miss! There's a boy!!", Yuri yelled.

"No! Wait this is me Ruka, Ruka Mishima!!", I insisted.

"Y-y-you're not Ruka!", Saki refused to believe and they ran away alarming all the girls who walk by the corridor.

"No, no!! You got it all wrong!", I said while the other girls run away.

"Its pointless", a voice from my back.

It was Jane! She'll pay for this.

"Jane! Turn me back to normal before...", I said while lifting my fist and I was interrupted.

"Help! Help! A boy is about to molest me!! Help!", Jane shouted and smirked at me then she ran.

I felt like there's nothing I can do but to accept my fate. I hate to say this but, I'll go to the boys' then.

Hello Guys! I got really fired up writing this part. I'm sorry if its bad in plot or anything but, there's more! Have a nice day!