Pt. 19

I ended up falling asleep when I finished setting up my room.

I was woken up by Addison shaking me. "Get up sleepy head!" She says. "Whyyyyyyy?????" I groan. "Because its 1:30 in the afternoon!" She says. I jump up and check my phone. "Omg it is!" I say. "Ya we have to go out so are u coming?" She asks. "Whose going?" I ask. "Me, Josh, Nessa, Bryce, Anthony, Vani, Kio, Olivia, Quinton, Cynthia, Jaden and............Mads." She say. I was excited until I heard Jaden and Mads. "Umm I'm ok. I'll stay here to work for a bit and maybe head to the studio. Have fun though!" I say trying to get out of this situation. "Ok, but know u cant avoided him forever." She says. "I know. Mads is just going to be all lovey dovey in my face so I dont want to punch her in the face." I say laughing at the thought. "Ok girly! Be safe. Also remember, Jaden cares for u more then a lot of people. U are soulmates but he hasn't realized it yet." "Ok go on Addi, dont be late!" I say. "Ok bye girly!" She leaves my room and shuts the door. Is what Addi said true? Were we soulmates or was she saying that just to make me feel better? I love and care for Jaden so much and I want us both to be happy. I just feel awkward being the only single one there. I dont know but I do t want to get in the way of anyone. After a while, I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at my door. "Come in." I didnt really care who it was at this point. As the door opened I heard Jaden. "Hey." He says. "Uh hey what's up?" I ask confused y he was here. "Just wanted to check in." He said. That was curve ball. "Umm I'm fine?" I say still confused y he is here. "U dont see so sure T." "I'm fine Jae. Just go hangout with Mads and everyone else. I will be down in a bit. Thanks for checking in though." I say trying to get him out verbally, not physically. "No." He said. I turn around and look at him. "What do u mean 'no'? U were the one who wanted to check in. U asked the question, I gave an answer. What now?" I ask kinda annoyed out of my fucking mind. "I realized what I had been doing to u and that's not fair. I wanted to apologize for my actions. I do not and will never love u and I'm sorry if that hurts u but I am truly in love with Mads. So I'm sorry." He says and I'm in complete shock. "Shitty apology but umm ya that does hurt me but remember when u come running back to me for help, I wont be there to catch u when u fall. You've fucked me up enough. So just know that it doesn't matter how hard u try to apologize and deny this conversation. I have it all recorded. Good luck getting yourself outta this one Jaden because I'm done. I'm done with giving it my all and not being enough. I'm tired of giving all my love and support but it not being mutual. I'm tired of being used and played and messed with by people I thought loved me. And last but certainly not least, I'm tired of ur games. I'm tired of being a pawn in this game that u play and being played over and over and over again." I say hoping he realizes even more that he has lost me for good. "Ok but I never played u." He says. I get pissed off at this point. "YES U DID! U CALLED ME BUB, COMPLIMENTED ME, GAVE ME KISSES, SLEPT WITH ME, SAID U WOULD NEVER LEAVE BUT THEN U LEAVE FOR A CHEATER WHO BROKE U. I DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TURNED U INTO, BUT U R NOT THINKING STRAIGHT AND HAVENT BEEN FOR A WHILE NOW. IM SORRY JADEN BUT IM COMPLETELY DONE. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I TOLD U ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WITH THE MISCARRIAGE AND THE CHEATING BUT YET HERE U R SAYING UR NOT LIKE THE OTHER BOYS OUT THERE BUT U HURT ME MORE THEN THEY EVER DID. ADDISON CAME IN HRRE THIS MORNING AND SAID U CARED FOR ME MORE THEN MOST AND THAT WE WERE SOULMATES AND U HAVENT FIGURED THAT OUT YET! I AGREE!!!! U R SO STUPID AND STUBBORN AND U R JUST SUCH AN ASSHOLE FOR GOING BACK TO SOMEONE LIKE MADS!" I say crying. I collapse onto the ground holding my hands against my eyes, trying to stop crying. He says quiet. I hear whimpering and look up to see Jaden tearing up. "This is all on u Jaden, I did nothing wrong except believe u loved me. That's it. So with all do respect. Get the fuck out before I knock u out." I say annoyed and tired as hell.