Pt. 17

Nessa. I saw Nessas car in the garage. (Btw u met Nessa in the 3 weeks u and Jaden dated.) I run into the studio and up to the front desk. "I'm here for a studio session." I say. "Name please." "Taylor Richards." I reply. "Alrighty u r in studio b in an hour because another client is in there right now." She says. "May I ask who?, becuase my friend is here." I say. "Nessa Barret is in there at the moment. Is that her?" She asks. "Yes yes it is. May I surprise her?" I ask. "Of course just walk on in." I run up to the door excited to hear and see Nessa. Right before I walk in I heard my name being called. "Taylor?" The voice called. A voice I would know out of anywhere.........Jaden. "Oh- uh, h-hey Jaden. Howd it go with Mads?" I say as I'm about to cry. "It went good! She said yes and I hung out for a bit. I was coming to record when I saw your car in the parking garage. What r u doing here?" "Well for starters I have a project coming up. Second of all, umm- that's great I hope your happy but umm- I- excuse me but I have to go see Nessa now. Have a good day Jaden. See u at the house." I say about to burst into tears. I whip the studio door open and I see Nessa sitting alone writing in a note book. I close the door. "Ness?" I ask. "Taylor?!?! What r u doing here?" She asks. "Well I have this studio after u so I wanted to surprise u, until I ran into Jaden." I said groaning the last part. " shouldn't you be happy he's here? I mean you two are dating, right?" She asks hesitantly. "Nope he broke up with me for Mads again. He had to tell me all about it. Ugh!!!! My heart is made to be broken!" I say. "W-w-w-wait! I just came up with my albums name! Hearts made to be broken!" I say changing the mood. "Oh my god that's brilliant! Do u have any songs ready? I could help u record them." She offers. "Actually I do. I have 2 1 called Rubberband and the other called you broke me first"

After about 3 hours of recording and producing, it was done. This was the finished product👇

Rubberband- Tate Mcrae

We decided to record one more. After another 3 hours we were done.👇

You broke me first- Tate Mcrae

I was so excited. Nessa and I left at the same time. I thanked her and I went home. When I walked through the door I was bombarded with hugs. "Ummm...........what's this for?" I ask. "We thought we'd never see you again." Avani said. "U can ask Jaden where I was because he ruined it. So Jaden where was I?" I ask. "U were at the studio. U said u had a project coming up." "Oh so u listen to that but wont listen when I'm yelling at u. When u broke up with me today for a cheater, barbie doll, douchebag of a person we all call Mads." Some people groaned at what I said and some gasped. "U absolute idiot!" I heard Addi say. "U have lost all your chances at this point Jaden! Have u lost your mind?!?!?! Mads broke u, Taylor healed u. Yet u run back to the person who broke u rather than the person who fixed u?!? That's fucked up in so many ways!" Addi says. "Guys!!!!! Stop with this right now!!!!!! Getting back to Mads was his mistake and believing he loved me was mine. We both made huge mistakes but my love and care for him was never a mistake. I make decisions when I'm 100% sure about them, and I was 100% sure I wanted to love and care for Jaden. The only mistake I made was believing he loved me. That's it. Said and done." I say walking up the stairs to my room.

I went to my room and started crying. I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I say with tears coming down my cheeks. "Addi and Vani bub. Can we please come in?" They ask. "Yeah of course I cant shove u guys out." I say giggling. We talk for a bit about the studio. "Do u wanna hear some of my music?" I ask them. "Ummm duh!!!!!" They say in a duh tone. I played them bits of the songs not wanting to spill the whole song. I trust Nessa and would love to hear her someday. They left a little bit after becuase I wanted to sleep. I heard a knock at the door again! "Ugh who is it?!" "Umm it's me......." I heard Jadens voice. "What do u want Jaden? You've fucked me up enough today, what could u possibly want now?" I ask pissed off. "I just wanted to talk." He said. "Fine, come in." He opened the door and came in. I sat up and turned around. "What's up?" I say in a tired voice. "What u said downstairs, when u got home, was what u said true?" He asked nervously. "About loving and caring for u wasnt a mistake?" I ask just to make sure we were on the same page. "Yea.........." he said. "Well ya, I loved and cared for u but u just kept running back to Mads. I still love and care for u but I dont really feel like its mutual but to answer your question, yes what I said was true." I explained. "Oh umm... ok thank you. I'll see u later." He said hesitantly. "Goodbye Jaden." He walked out of my room and closed the door. After I said that he was acting a bit off but that isn't my responsibility anymore. He can go run off to Mads for help. I miss him more than anything but I didnt do anything. This is all on him.