Triggering Topics

Hi-

So, yeah-

This is a thing now-

Get ready for GAY!

Don't worry, there's a (somewhat) happy ending-

Warning!

This book may touch triggering topics such as;

-Mentions of having been abused

-Gay themes (Duh-)

-A threesome :) (Can you see where this is going-?)

-Lots of angst

-Mentions and descriptions of losing a loved one

-(Probably bad) Descriptions of anxiousness

-Descriptions and evidence of harm (Self harm and harm caused by outer forces)

-Stockholm Syndrome

-Mentions of having been captured

-(Probably bad) Descriptions of being touch-starved

-Arguing

-Descriptions of body mutilation

-OOC characters (especially Inpu-)

And more (depending on what you find triggering)!

Feel free to tell me of any other triggering things you come across as you read, I will add it to the list!

Claims from the Author, me;

I do NOT see mental illness as a fetish! If you are mentally ill, seek professional help from a doctor or therapist! The use of mental illness in this book is for plot purposes and should NOT be taken lightly! 

 I do not encourage ANY of the behavior in this book! It is simply an idea I had out of the blue! This includes things such as kidnapping, murder, abuse, and abandoning others! This is a fictional story and should be read as such.

Do NOT take my word into your mind like how you would a professional, I am a minor with no training on this subject! 

I do not claim to be a professional nor do I claim to have experienced anything in this story! My word may not be accurate!

I do not romanticize or sexualize Stockholm Syndrome! It is a serious mental illness! The use of it is only in this book because it fits the story!

If there is anything else you think I should clarify here, let me know!

I want this to be a fun story in a safe environment!

To those who continue, I hope you enjoy yourself reading this!

Proceed with caution!