Chapter Six; 🐺💛🕊️Making The "Perfect" Angel🕊️💛🐺

Inpu knew he had already done enough, but another thought came into his mind.

The original reason for him cutting off Rose's wings used to be to limit his ability, but this new thought was appealing. 

Those nubs were incredibly ugly. 

They could easily be changed...

'I want him to look more like Bryan... This will help, right? It... it's not bad because Rose can't say no! I'm still good...! Right...? '

He shook his head as he went over to one of the drawers in his room. He had learned how to sew at some point... Aha! There were the feathers! They were a light lavender, too. 

They were perfect, and there were plenty of them in the pouch.

He grabbed the sewing kit and feathers before heading to the basement he kept Rose in. Inpu saw Rose curled up in a small ball, tear-streaks down his face and eyes closed in a peaceful sleep. 

Inpu came closer to his doll-'Why is it so easy to think that? '-and pulled a feather out of the pouch. He lifted a needle out of the sewing kit and threaded it with a white thread.

Then, he began slowly and carefully sewing the first feather into the right nub. It was smooth and seemingly painless for Rose at the moment. When Inpu went to sew the second one in, however, he went a little deeper into the flesh and woke up Rose. 

Rose sat motionless for a second before glancing at Inpu. He saw what he was doing and closed his eyes, looking in the other direction. Inpu smiled, glad that his doll didn't try to stop him. After all, Rose wouldn't be able to hurt Inpu without hurting himself.

Inpu finished sewing in the second feather and immediately began to form a pattern. 

'Stitch, pull, repeat...'

Soon, the right nub was covered in beautiful feathers.

Inpu looked in pride at the beautiful wing he created, confident in his ability. Soon after he began to do the same to the other side.

Piece by piece, feather by feather, the perfect wing was formed.

Small and useless were Rose's wings, but that's what Inpu craved them to be. 

No, that's what Inpu craved Rose to be. 

Useless, helpless, and at his command. 

Perfect in every way, fitting his every desire-his every wildest fantasy.

His smile widened at all the things he could do.

His fear of his thoughts were gone-only intrigue and ambition shone in his eyes now.

He wondered how many things he could do before Rose snapped...

He watched Rose stare at him, eyes wide, and do you know what he felt?

Sheer joy.

'Oh, Rose... You're going to be perfect soon! '