Chapter Two; 😇🌈The Angel In Heaven Watches❤️🕊️

Bryan stroked Helios's tail lovingly, a small smile on his face.

'I missed him so much... It's been so long. I know I've been here for almost a year now, but I missed him so much! Oh, I wish Inpu was here. Speaking of Inpu, I haven't checked on him since... the day I died.'

His smile faltered before he shook his head, standing up. He sliced his hand through the air to view into the mortal realm. He began looking just as Inpu began to cry.

He felt his heart break at seeing his husband cry so harshly, and it was obvious this wasn't the first time by the way Inpu instinctively curled onto the floor. It was routine, Bryan could sense it.

Then, that split second of stillness. Bryan knew the look on Inpu's face. It was the look of someone that, in the moment, craved death. Horror twisted Bryan's face into an expression of fear.

Nothing tied Inpu to life anymore. Bryan is dead, and he noticed as he watched that Inpu and Magnus are no longer as close as they used to be. He saw the way he sat down on his bed, and he instinctively knew that he was worried. 

'If I were there, I would've stroked his ears and tails as I whispered reassurances to him... but I can't do that... Inpu, what have you become? No will to live at all, cut ties with your sibling... it's terrifying. I can't believe this happened in less than a year! How will he be in another month? In another year? In another decade!? Oh, my heart aches to think of it all! '

Then, he felt something was wrong. Something terrible was happening, and it was happening near Inpu. He changed where the window was looking, and he was instantly furious. Helios recognized the one that killed him, and shied away.

The Seductive Rose was back, and it was obvious that he's only gotten worse. He was a few shades darker purple than last time, and his eyes seemed to glow with magic. 

'Did he get stronger!? No, that's impossible. Perhaps he's weaker? But how can I tell? Wait, he looks a bit wobbly on his feet... so he is weaker, but for how much longer? He obviously has a plan, but what is i-'

Then, it hit him. The Seductive Rose had a target. The Rose hates Bryan, and he knows that Bryan loves Inpu.

'He...he wants to kill Inpu. No...no, no, no, no! He can't! Oh my gods... I have to find a way to leave! I need to protect Inpu! I will not rest until I've found a way back into the land of the living! I hope I can get there before The Rose kills him...'

And so Bryan closed the window and began his attempts to leave.

Little did he know that Inpu wouldn't need protecting.

Loss changes a person, sometimes for the good...

This time, however, it changed him for the worse.

Nothing is out of the question anymore.

He doesn't care about hurting others.

He doesn't care how it makes them feel.

He doesn't care who he hurts.

And this is not describing The Rose.