*Chapter 26* 🌹

*Luna Desire*

It took Meleak two days to completely heal and be released from the pack infirmary, in those two days I had been prepped for the ball that was to take place in 5 days, I also went to church, and I had also sorted out issues with my family in Nigeria.

Apparently The Nigerian Police had Declared me dead after I had been missing for more than a week, my family had been mourning my death, so my phone call was like the rapture or something, literally my dad fainted.

Since my first call, My dad hadn't stopped facetiming me, my three brothers too. To make sure I was alive and my call wasn't a fiction of their imagination.

They were lead to believe I was working for Alessandro's building and architecture company in the USA, that I went to the USA on a whim, without contacting anybody because I thought if I did , they would stop me from achieving my dreams and I hadn't been able to contact them because I was working on my Visa and blah blah..... The lies went on and on and were so numerous I felt guilty and I had to go meet father Matteo and confess all my sins.

And yes they did have a priest, a very sweet gay mated werewolf, and a church in the pack, and also a shrine or temple for the moon goddess.

Apparently werewolves believe in a creator, God, and he created the moon goddess in turn, so the moon goddess is like an intermediary god or something. And like humans, not all of them believed in this theory either.

We were in Alessandro's office waiting on Meleak. I was dressed in another one of Alessandro's joggers and T-shirts. Sarah had brought me some underwear and bras but no clothes yet , so I was always drowned in Alessandro's scent and he wouldn't have it any other way anyway, he always laid out a new one for me before I came out of the bathroom and I never met him in the room. He was always gone before I finished.

I loved how Alessandro included me in everything, took me to meetings , addressing the pack while holding my hand, to others they might have been little things but to me, they were huge things, though he refused to be intimate and nasty with me. Only kissing and kissing, not that I didn't enjoy it, I just wanted more, he even refused to touch my ass, it was that bad and when I tried to touch his southern protectorates, he would jump out of our embrace. Either running to take a cold shower or pecking the top of my head and keeping his distance.

So I was still on operation seduce Alessandro.

Well the operation hadn't started yet but It went like

1. Get in his bed

2. Suck his cock

3. He shouldn't be thinking by then

4. Babies, baby showers and carriages and stuff

Could this be considered rape or sexual assault, I don't know.

I hadn't had any encounter with Alessandro's wolf either. But I always get the feeling he was watching me, and I wish I could get him out, he is the beast counterpart after all, with animalistic tendencies, then he most definitely would fuck me, right?

I'm a total slut, I know, no regrets, most of y'all have worse thoughts in your head.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door

"Come in" Alessandro boomed from behind me, I was in my usual spot in his lap. Anytime I tried to grind on him he would squeeze and hold my hips firmly to make me stop, I had given up that part of the plan long ago, wasn't working, his self control was through the roof .

Meleak came in accompanied by Healer Chiara and epsilon Berto,

I waved at Berto cheerily, he was my body guard one time Ali had to go somewhere and couldn't take me, He grinned back at me, I noticed Alessandro scowling at him which made him straighten up and look serious once again.