*Chapter 27*

*Luna Desire*

My chest heaved as I panted, the aftermath of cumming on Alessandro's face for the third time. I was half naked. My bottom half was completely naked, but I still had on my bra and T-shirt.

I felt a finger slip inside of me, pumping, it became two, I was extremely sensitive already and I gasped.

"Please, no more, please please Alpha"

"Give me two reasons why I should stop"

"I-I urm, if I cum any more I'd die-, or something" he chuckled, his green eyes twinkling with mirth, gosh he's so beautiful, he leaned down to peck my forehead and flicked his tongue at my nose, then winked and withdrew his weight from me.

"Two?" I blushed, I actually couldn't think of any  reasonable reasons

"Two, While your fingers and tongue are satisfying, I want your cock, but you won't give me that now can you" I said cockily, couldn't call it cocky as I was still panting, I was literally breathing the words out and trying to smirk.

Keyword:trying , I probably looked like I was trying hard to hold a fart in.

His deep laughter rang through the room, and he got off the bed and walked towards the closet, two minutes after he was back by me, with a grey joggers and blue T-shirt.

I yawned  as I thanked him, becoming drowsy all of a sudden, and curled up on my side, my eye lids fighting hard to stay open.

"Sleep Baby girl, when you wake up, I'll be here" he said, and then stretched beside me, adjusting my body so I faced him, his hand slid down my cloth covered waist to my ass , and he squeezed and pressed, as if testing the merchandise

"So much to love" he whispered, he pecked my forehead and gave me another one of those cute Eskimo kisses I liked and I just blushed like a motherfucker,and then just like that I was out like a light.

I felt movement on my chest, which lifted me out of my sleepy state.
One of Alessandro's large hands was curled around my right breast, through my shirt and bra which I'd worn to sleep.

I was still naked beneath the sheets, Alessandro's heavy leg was over one of mine.

It was extremely heavy

"Jeez" I muttered and tried to push Alessandro's leg off mine , which cause him to cuddle closer to me squeezing me tighter.

His hand squeezed my breast probably unconsciously and then withdrew to my waist

"Want to go pee?" His husky voice pleasing my ears and making my insides go mushy and the mush started dripping from my pussy.

I looked up at him to see his eyes still close, he took a big sniff and smiled cockily, didn't know how he could manage that while being partially asleep.

" No, your legs are crushing my entire body" I exagerrated,

He chuckled and apologized, finally opening his beautiful deep green eyes and then lifted me to placed me on his body so I was fully resting on his body.

I glanced at the clock on the bed side table, it was just 12pm, we had slept for 2 hours straight. Alessandro pecked my forehead
"This is where you belong Desire, in my arms, in my bed, in my life" I giggled

"You're my home" I blushed.

A comfortable silence ensued, Alessandro fondling my buttocks and caressing them

"I love your ass" I smacked his chest

"I know, I love your dick but you won't let me touch it" I growled or attempted
"Tell me why and stop giving me that crappy excuse of alphas are younger blah blah, we're literally going to be the last couple to have sex"