*Chapter 43* 🌹

Luna Desire

"YOU'RE A FUCKING VAMPIRE."

"TAKE THAT BACK!" So much stomping up the stairs.

" ALESSANDRO HELP ME! SHE BIT MY FUCKING DICK OFF"

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED US TO TRY SOMETHING NEW"

"YEA! TRY SOMETHING NEW LIKE A SEX POSITION OR SOME KINKY BDSM SHIT, NOT FUCKING CANNIBALISM!! "

"WELL IT'S SOMETHING NEW!"

I groaned into Alessandro's chest "Fuck it's too early for this"

"Ignore my love, hopefully they'll go away" His husky morning voice blessed my ears. He kissed my neck. His lips trailed down between my breasts, down my stomach to my mound.

We can try to wish, but we know they'll never go away. Pests. They're like stupid mosquitoes you fail to kill after slapping yourself all over, they keep coming back and you keep slapping the fuck out of yourself.

"ALESSANDRO HELP I'M GONNA NEED A PENISECTOMY!"

I moaned as his mouth descended on the erected bud between my nether lips.

"Carlos shut the fuck up, it's not that bad!"

"It's not that bad? ITS NOT THAT BAD??! MY FUCKING PENIS IS IN HALF!"

"IF YOU TWO FUCKING IDIOTS DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP INTERRUPTING MY BREAKFAST, I WILL CUT HIS FUCKING DICK IN HALF AND FEED IT TO THE ROGUES" he growled into my wetness.

"we're two idiots, why's it gotta be only my penis that takes the punishment"

"Maybe because I don't have a penis"

"Well he can cut your boobs- actually NO never mind, I love those things"

We both groaned.

**** ****

Bathed, cleaned and all dressed up, we made our way to our living room to find the still bickering alpha couple.

"Because your mood got spoilt doesn't mean you should wreck ours too" Alessandro growled. He hates being interrupted while eating. Who doesn't, even though it's a different types of eating you probably do. (You single mfs😂😂)

"What affects me should affect you too brother. After all, we are twinsies." Alessandro lunged at him and Carlos ran out of our living room laughing. Alessandro followed slowly, his face set in a scowl.

"Ugh it's too early for this, what do you two stray goats want" I growled.

"Wow you're getting the growl really well, you've even gotten the grumpy part down too" I raised a brow before growling at the big breasted little betrayer sitting on my red favorite couch and knitting something.

"What the fuck are you knitting"

"Alessandro much?"

"I'm not that grumpy" I scowled.

"You're like a female version of him" she laughed.

"Shut up! What monstrosity are you trying to knit"

"Clothes for my baby when I get one after I get my wolf"

" Are you planning to give birth to an octopus? 'cause what the fuck is that." If my vision served me well and I know it did. That stupid yellow creation of knitted wool had 10 arm holes in it.

"Carlos said it looked great" she scowled.

"He's lying" I deadpanned drily.

"I hate you" She said pettily.