Chap. 1

Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

I smashed the snooze on my alarm clock and groaned. Today was the first day of senior high school and I was so not ready for it. Getting out of bed, I lazily brushed my teeth, combed my hair and then walked my closet. I pulled out a simple red tee, a pair of dark skinny jeans and vans and threw them on. Besides, by the end of the day they’d probably be ripped anyway. I didn't have time to eat breakfast so I grabbed a granola bar and ran outside. My brother and sister already left, so I was forced to walk. Luckily the school wasn't too far and I got there in about 15 minutes.

As I got to the school doors, the final bell rang. Great, I am so gonna get detention!

I stopped when I got to my first class, chemistry. I took a deep breath and opened the door leading to my death. “Good morning Ms. Roken, I see you have decided to enter class. I would have thought better of you. Detention for you at lunch, please.” My teacher, Mr. Jaxon said. I nodded and went to my usual seat at the back. I started doodling in my notebook when I felt something sting the side of my head. I looked down to see a rubber band on the floor and heard some people snickering. I moved my hair so that it would cover my face and went back to doodling. This time, two hit my face and I looked up to see what was wrong. I saw Tristan and Jamie waving and making dumb faces then pointing to me. I turned around and stared at the wall until class was over.

I all but ran out of class and to my locker. Jacob, the school’s player and next alpha of my pack, and his girlfriend Ashley were hanging around my locker and I couldn’t get to it unless they moved.

Jacob and Ashley were your typical football captain and cheerleader couple. Ashley wore too much makeup and had this screechy voice that went perfectly with her bleach-dyed blonde hair. In other words, hideous. Jacob was your average player, all the girls falling at his feet and the cocky, arrogant, jerk-like personality who’s ego was too big for his head.

“Excuse me, could you move please? I need to get to my locker.” I said hoping this was one of their good days and tell me off only very little.

“Who’s gonna make me?” Ashley turned to me and sneered. Jacob grunted in agreement.

“Please, I really need to get my books.”

“If you tell me that you are a dork and idiot, then I’ll let you get to your oh so precious locker.”

My eyes widened in fear, because I really didn’t want to say it, but at the same time, I needed my books.

“Please Ashley, I really need my books.” I pleaded, but she shook her head and smirked.

“Say it.”

I took a deep breath, “I am a dork.” That was all I was going to say.

“Say the other part, say that you are an idiot.” Ashley smirked again. Ugh! I just wanted to slap that  smirk off her face!

“I am a dork and an idiot.” I muttered under my breath while hanging my head down. I was actually surprised that Jacob hadn’t said anything to me. But I spoke too soon.

“Say it louder, mutt. So I can hear you.” He sneered. I winced, no wolf, especially me, likes to be called anything like a dog, it's like they get insulted. I really hated him right now.

“I am a dork and an idiot.” I said a little louder. I really didn’t want to do this but I had no choice and I had spent enough time trying to reason with them.

“Good, now promise that you’ll say that to me once a day for a week, and I’ll let you get to your locker.” Ashley said, whilst examining her nails.

I shook my head thinking that she would finally give up, but she didn’t. She turned to Jacob and gave the horrible puppy dog look, and he smiled. But when he turned to me, his eyes hardened and his jaw clenched.

“Do it Roken, or you’re going down.” Jacob said, with a little alpha authority seeping in.

“Ok, Ok, I promise, just please move.” I said, not wanting more trouble than I already had.

Ashley sauntered off with Jacob hot on her heels. When he passed me, he bumped my shoulder and immediately sparks flew. Both mine and his eyes widened before his turned to stone and mine turned to fear. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “We’ll talk about this later.” With that said, he ran off to find Ashley. Hope came to my heart that maybe he’d accept me since I am his mate. I dreamed of what might be the future. Us having kids, then grandkids, then even great-grandkids. I snapped out of day dreaming and scurried to get my books. Thankfully, my next subject English was right down the hall, so I wasn’t late for that. After English and Math, I finally dragged myself to Mr. Jaxon’s class, where I’d spend my boring and dull lunch.

THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT GUYS!!! I did post tonight, and hope you like it. I don’t know how long this is, since I am still getting used to it, but if it’s short, I’ll try and make them longer later. Thanks for bearing with me! You know the way this works!

Comment!!!!!

Vote!!!!

FAN!!!! :-)