Chap. 6

Hey hey hey!! WASSUP PEEPS?!?!?! Anyway, some POV changings, but bare with me, OK? Thank you so much for reading!!!! ENJOY!!! ~ Ava

We walked out of Seth's office and down the hall. "Your dad is really nice." I said, smiling at Henry. "Yeah, but he can be a pain in the butt sometimes." He replied.  We stopped at a door. "Well, here's your room. You can decorate it however you like, just no paint on the floors."

I turned to him, shocked. "Wait, I was only going to stay here temporarily, I don't wan't to intrude, and besides, you wouldn't want a mutt like me around." I said, angrily frowning at my shoes.

He returned my frown, "You are NOT a mutt, you are a beautiful young lady with lots of potentiel. You are staying here permanently and that's that. I'll make you a member tonight. Besides, you did tell Kayley that you had nowhere else to go, right?"

"Well, yeah, bu-" I was stopped in mid-sentence by a hand covering my mouth. "That's all I need. You are staying." He said sternly. I nodded my head meekly and he let go. "I'll stay on one condition." I said, praying he'll say yes. "Anything, your majesty." He said, bowing.

I giggled, but straightened my face and said, "I want you to teach me how to fight." He stood there shocked for a minute and my heart sunk to my feet. But that changed really soon. "OK, you are the great warrior after all. " He said, shrugging. I squealed and ran up to him and hugged him saying thank you over and over. He laughed and said, "You'll be the best fighter ever, I can feel it." He said, smiling warmly at me.

"OK, but you'll have to be patient with me. I've never fought a fight in my life, and can trip over my own feet. And, I doubt I am this 'great warrior' you're talking about." I said, warning him of my clumsiness and lack of training. "I bet you are too, I have a sense for these things. Well, I have to go attend to some pack business, so I'll let you get used to your room. Holler for me if you need anything." He said, looking at his watch. "OK, where can I find you?" I asked, hoping I wouldn't get lost.

"Um, down the hall, last door on the left." He said, pointing down a long hallway. I nodded, and said thanks. "No problem, princess." I turned around and went into my room and gasped. Two walls were painted bright red and the other two blue. A king sized bed was against the wall and a window overlooking the lake was beside it. A walk-in closet was opposite the bed, and boy let me tell you, it was huge!! Racks lined the upper walls and clothes already hung on them. I'll REALLY have to thank Henry for this later I thought to myself as I inspected the bathroom. It had marble tile as the floor and white tiles for the wall. A jacuzzi, wait, Shit, a jacuzzi!?! I thought to myself, and a shower lined one wall, and a two person sink lined the other.

I couldn't believe Henry would give me such a good room like this. I mean, back at my other pack, all I had was a walk-in closet for a room that nobody used anymore, and I had to sleep on the floor. A bed wouldn't fit in there. And the only time I did have a bed is when mom and dad were still alive. Mom and dad. I missed them a lot. Back then, I was a happy kid. But now, well, look at me. Hell, I had to run from the pack that was supposed to love and take care of me. I had to run from a mate that hated me. I had to run from siblings that were supposed to take care of me. I angrily shook my head. That's in the past. I'll never have to see them again. I said to myself, and went to get ready for my new beginning.

***JACOB'S POV***

It's been three days since she left and Sammy and Matt have been a wreck. They looked and looked for anything that may hint to where she left to, but they didn't find anything. As for me, right now I'm staring at the wall doing nothing except thinking. The day she left has altered my world. At first, I was glad to have her gone, thinking she wouldn't be in my way anymore. But, I have finally realized what I have lost. The song with the lyrics 'Don't know what you got 'till it's gone' comes to mind. Ha, how revelant. I miss her so much, her smell, her smile, the way her eyes glow when she was happy. But it's too late to change now, she's gone.

I growled and punched the wall in front of me, causing a big hole in the sheetrock. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I didn't have anything else to do, my room looked like trash, so I thought I'd go for a run. I didn't really care about my room. I headed downstairs and was met by Ashley. "Hey baby, wanna go have some fun?" She purred, trailing her finger down my chest. I took her finger off and looked at it disgustedly. "No, I'm going for a run." I ran out the back door before she could reply, and shifted into my big black wolf. I ran around the perimeter a couple of times then went back inside. I went up to my room before shifting back, seeing as there were kids around and the fact that I shredded my clothes when I went wolf. I shifted and jumped in the shower, since there was dirt and twigs all on me. I got out after a few minutes and put on some fresh clothes. I need to find Ashley, take her up on that offer of some fun. I found her and she dragged me to her room, making me forget about Amber.Temporarily, at least.

ARE THESE TOO SHORT FOR YOU GUYZZ?!?!? IF SO, TELL ME!! I'm all open for suggestions, so tell my if it's too short. :) HOPE U LIKE!!!! ~Ava