- day 2 -

(thanks for 50 reads! im gonna be working on this as much as possible but i also have school but at least one chapter will be posted every weekend unless i say otherwise)

DARRYL'S POV

I woke up to sound of my door being knocked on. I heard a soft voice calling my name from outside, but I couldn't hear who it was. Exhausted, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, getting used to the bright sun thats peering in through my window. Pushing my hair back to put my glasses on, I looked out at the beautiful ocean, before hearing another knock and remembering why I woke up.

I quickly got up and slowly made my way to the door. Opening it just to reveal a significantly shorter raven-haired boy, looking up at me and smiling.
"Hi Zak! What are you doing here this early? It's only eight." He giggled and walked into my room, clearly sleep deprived.
"Zak? Have you slept?"
"No... I was out with my parents all nighttt.." Zak was slurring his words, barely being able to speak.
"Zak are you drunk?" I put my hand on his shoulder, pulling him close as I closed the door. I looked down at him, he seemed exhausted and wasted.
"Maybe.. a. little.." He spoke in between giggles. I sighed and held his hand, leading him to the bathroom after quickly realizing he reeked of alcohol.
"Zak you're eighteen, you shouldn't drink." I let go of him and turned on the shower.
"Your parents let you drink Zak?" I turned back around to look at him, concerned.
"No.. I lied.. I came here so they didn't. find out.." He sat on the floor and yawned.
"Sleep time.." I sighed, turning back to the shower to make sure the temperature was okay.
"No, you have to shower first." Not wanting to be weird, I walked out and shut the door slightly so I couldn't see inside
"Get in and call me when the curtain is closed, I don't want you to hurt yourself."
Zak complied and undressed, leaving his alcohol smelling clothes on the floor and stepping in the shower.
"In.." Zak started giggling again.
I came back in and stood their waiting, making sure he didn't fall or anything.
"Zak just wash and get out please" I sighed, a bit annoyed that he woke me up for this.
"My knee is bleeding again.."

His knee.

It was cut and I totally forgot.

"Okay, does it hurt?" I started getting closer to the shower, a bit worried.
"Mhm." He mumbled, whimpering softly.
"Alright just.." I went to the cabinet and grabbed a tissue.
"Just sit down so theres no pressure on your knee." Zak complied, sitting down with no problem. A bit nervous but too worried to leave him in my shower, completely wasted in bleeding, I had to ask.
"Can I open the curtain to stop the bleeding Zak?" I wanted to ask before just doing it, even though he was way too drunk to consent to anything.
"Okay you.. perrvv.." He continues to giggle while talking. Clearly annoyed, I opened the curtain and say by the tub, being at respectful as possible, focusing on his knee.

My cheeks were turning hot.

Red.

"Zak, come on be mature." I press the tissue against his knee to wait for the bleeding to stop and look at him in the eyes, looking at his facial features I've never noticed. His wet hair was covering his eyes partially, water would drip down his cheek every so often, which I would just wipe off when it hit his chin.

Zak stared back at me, pushing up my thick-rimmed glasses when they fell to my nose, and playing with the messy waves in my hair. I placed my hand on his chin, moving his face closer to mine. Getting lost in his eyes, not even thinking straight.

The things I would do to this boy.

Zak moved his face even closer, our lips brushing together as he moves, he placed his hand on the back of my head, playing with my hair.

"Zak.." I started breathing heavily, my body getting hot as I looked at him deep into his eyes, wanting everything to do with him.

"Zak you're drunk, I don't want to do anything you'll regret."
Zak slightly groaned and pulled away, I think he understood what I was saying, not like he would remember anything anyway.