- day 3 -

ZAK'S POV

I woke up to the smell of the salty ocean and the wind blowing me. I yawned in quickly dat up, getting a burst of light in my eye, causing me to groan. Darryl was outside on the balcony before noticing me and walking back inside. Darryl gave me a soft smile before sitting down next to me, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep okay?" His morning voice still present, making his voice a bit deeper than usual. I nodded and closed my eyes, still a bit tired as I just woke up.

Darryl giggled and got up, walking to his closet and taking off his shirt. I was too tired to care to much, so I just simply watched.

Darryl covered his bare chest with a black hoodie, he pushed his hair back and looked at me.
"We can't do much today, theres going to be a storm soon."

I hate storms.

"Oh, alright." I nodded, getting up and hugging him.
"Can we go to the top deck before it starts?"

Darryl pecked my head and nodded, grabbing my hand and leading me to the top deck.

~

Once we got there, we sat down at a table under the overhang, so the drizzling of the rain didn't hit us. It was pretty empty, as it was windy and cold, but we didn't mind.

I figured I had to talk to him about what we were. I was confused, I just met him.

Not only that.

I'm straight.

We sat across from each other, looking out the glass window next to us, admiring the waves splashing against the boat and listening to the noises the waves would make. It started to get darker, and more people left the deck. But we didn't, we felt safe with each other.

I sighed and looked at Darryl, he immediately looked back at me and smiled softly.

"Darryl. What are we..?"

I could see his eyes widen a bit, before hiding his shock with a smile. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"I'm whatever you want us to be, but that's up to you."

"Darryl. I'm straight."

His expression went blank, he scanned my eyes. I could tell Darryl was upset but I had to tell him. Yeah it didn't make sense about how I felt about him, it was different, but I'm not gay. I can't be.

"Oh. I see." Darryl just softly smiled and put his hands in his lap, looking back at the waves.

This didn't feel right.

But why?

We sat in silence for a while. Well, the wind was loud, and the rain got more intense, making each drop that hit the ground make a noise. It was cold, I was shivering at this point. I didn't want to go inside yet, we weren't wet, and it felt nice to listen to the rain.

I stood up and sat in the seat next to Darryl, he looked at me and sniffed, I didn't realize he was preventing himself from crying all this time. I felt horrible. I thought I was straight, maybe I'm not.

I brushed Darryl's hair behind his ear, moving his hand onto my waist with my free hand. He smiled softly.

"Darryl I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." He giggled and kissed my nose, it didn't feel like how his kisses normally did, it felt like how friends kiss on the cheek or the nose.

I grabbed Darryl's hand and stood up, leading him from out the under the overhang, quickly making us soaked from the pouring rain.

I spun Darryl around so he faced me, he looked down at me and put his hands on my waist, the rain was pouring down at us, making out faces soaked, out hair, our clothes, everything.

I got on my tip-toes, making our lips close to each other, water was dripping down our faces. He smiled at me, and before I knew it.

We kissed.

No. We didn't just kiss. This was more, the kiss was deep, I felt like those horny teenagers we saw on the deck the first night we met.

This time, we were the horny teenagers.

We were practically making out in the rain, this was right. This was exactly what I wanted. Darryl pulled me closer, pushing our hips together.

When we let go to get a breath, we stared at each other.

That stare broke when Darryl looked behind me, I followed his eyes. I couldn't believe what he was looking at.

Oh god.

There stood my sister. Staring. Staring at her brother, making out with a dude.