-day 3 , part 2-

ZAK'S POV

I quickly stepped away from Darryl, turning my body to face my sister. She had no idea that I was into guys. Honestly, neither did I.

She walked up to me and smiled.
"Someone has a boyfriend..~" She teased.
I laughed and light punched her in the shoulder.
"No telling." I looked at her and smiled back.
She nodded and spun around to walk away. I smiled and pushed the hair out of my face, happy that I could trust her.

Suddenly, I got engulfed in a hug from behind, followed by a small giggle. I laughed and spun around, digging my face into Darryl's chest.
"Zakky?" I heard him say
I mumbled out a "mhm", not wanting to stop laying my head on his chest.
"Was that your sister?"
I nodded and wrapped me arms around him.
He picked me up and began walking us to his room

~

Once he opened the door Darryl walked me inside and sat me on the couch, pushing my hair back and walking to the bathroom.
He came back out with some towels, he sat next to me and wrapped himself before wrapping me in a white fluffy towel.

I scooted closer to him so I could lay my head on his shoulder, looking up at him. Looking at his bright green eyes and each freckle planted on his cheeks.

Darryl wrapped his arm around me, placing his hand on my waist.

We talked for a while, it felt like hours, I loved talking to him. Eventually I glanced at the clock and realized I had to meet with my family for dinner soon.

"Darryl, I gotta go." I sighed and stood up.

He looked at me confused and grabbed my hand.

"Where?" He questioned, pouting slightly

"Dinner with my family, I'll be back okay?"

Darryl nodded and kissed my hand before letting go. I smiled at him and ran out the door.

~

Dinner was quite awkward to say the least. My sister saw me make out with some random guy a few hours before, and I haven't talked to my family nearly at all for days.

My parents are very supportive, and I knew if I told them I was having a very intimate relation with this guy, they wouldn't mine. I know they would just be curious. But I'm confused myself.

We talked for a bit, made some jokes, and had a pretty good time. But all I wanted to do was go back to Darryl.

I think my sister realized as she kept jokingly gag on the food on her fork, trying to make an inappropriate joke. I kicked her shin from under the table.

After dinner I got up and started walking back to Darryl's room. I looked out the windows, walking the sun slowly begin to go down. It was still early, I guess rich people like having dinner early.

~

Once I arrived to his room, I let myself in. I heard the shower water on so I just went into his room and sat on his bed.

A few minutes later Darryl walked in with a white towel around his waist. His hair was messy.

It was hot.

He looked a me and smiled.

"I didn't hear you come in! Hi Muffin!" He smiled and walked over to me, kissing my head.

I looked up at him, my head was basically at his stomach, since I was sitting and he was standing.

He looked at me, putting his hand on my chin.

I smirked, making Darryl sit next to me, pulling me onto his lap. He put his hand back on my chin and kissed me softly.

"How was dinner?" He spoke softly

"I wish you were there." I looked at him and giggled

"You missed me huh?" Darryl smirked, running his fingers through my hair.

I nodded and smiled.

"Well I gotta talk to you about something." Darryl said, putting his hands on my waist.

"About what?"

"Well." He was hesitant when he spoke, as if something was wrong.
"I think we need to stop this." Darryl sighed, taking his hands off me.

What?

"It's nothing you did. Nothing at all, you're an amazing guy. I just think were doing too much too fast. You know?"

What the hell?

"Zak I still want to be friends, I just don't know."

I stared at him, anger filling my emotion.

"What the fuck." I got up from his lap quickly.

"La-"

"Language my ass, why the hell would you do this? What I'm not good enough?" I sighed, grabbing my hoodie and phone, about to walk out.

"Zak. I still like you I just-"

"Fuck you Darryl."

I left. When will I see him again? I don't know.