Chapter 1-Holidays begin! <kate>

"Welcome home honey!" Kate's mother beamed proudly, putting on a fake smile. Kate awkwardly hugged her parents, sister and brother as she made her way to her room. The first twenty seconds in and everything seemed to be going fine. Kate hastily unpacked and prepared to leave the house as soon as she could. Whilst in AEA, she did not have the chance to have true fun. Grabbing the credit card lying on her dresser, she changed and snuck out of the house quietly. Kate hurriedly hailed a taxi. "Finally some fun after an entire year of that boring school!" Kate muttered to herself as the taxi sped off.

Kate returned home late into the night with shopping bags in her hands and a smirk on her face. Kate's father frowned as he watched her dump all the bags on the floor. "Where did you get the money to buy all these branded goods?" He questioned. Kate waved the credit card in the air and threw it onto the dresser. Mad, he stormed out of the room with the credit card in hand. He thought that AEA would have knocked some sense into her, but she was back to her old ways.

The next day, Kate snuck out again. Although she did not have much money with her, she still had enough to take a taxi to her best friend's house. There, they watched Netflix and took selfies in the pool. Laughter and squeals filled the house as they played to their hearts content. Kate's mother was waiting for her at the door as she  made her way into the house. "Why are you home so late?" Her mother demanded to know. Kate casually described her day and watched as her mother's face reddened with anger. Before her mother could say or do anything, she hurriedly rushed to her room and locked herself in. Sighing, she hopped onto the bed and posted the photos she took of herself with her friends on Instagram. "This is going to be interesting..." she whispered to herself before going to bed.

"KATE. WAKE UP NOW!" Kate's Father hollered in frustration as he entered Kate's room. She groggily sat up on her bed and looked at her father in confusion. He showed her the photos she had posted on Instagram and the comments that came with it. She had posted pictures of herself in bikinis which blew up, and her father's business partners had gotten wind of it. To them, this was inappropriate and does not give the company a good image. They had feedbacked angrily to Kate's father and he had lost many clients. Kate, on the other hand, felt that this was not a big deal. She was just having fun, and yes, she did intend to irritate her parents. This meant that she accomplished her job. "Choose: I beat you until you beg for mercy, or I will think of something else." Her father offered. Kate thought about it. She had always been beaten, and she was sick of it. She wanted to sit down and talk to her parents, but that was never an option. "I don't mind "the surprise"..." she mumbled. Her father left angrily.

That night, her father came into her room. "Pack up, I do not have the time to deal with you. You will be sent to Hailey's household. I am sure they will take care of you well there." He ordered. Kate pretended to be disappointed, but the second he left, she squealed. Kate hurriedly grabbed all the things she needed and packed up before calling Hailey "Hailey...I will be COMING TO YOUR HOUSE!" Kate screamed into the phone. Hailey paused. Was this a prank? "Girl? Are you okay?" Kate asked, scared she had frightened Hailey so much that she fainted. "I'm here...are you serious?" Hailey tentatively asked. "YES!" Kate cried. Hailey screamed in excitement. "OMG okay I need to prepare, see you tomorrow!"

After the call, Kate sighed as she laid down on her bed. This could be one of the best punishments she has received so far.
_______________________________________________________________________________
686 words
Thank you so much for the support, I hope you like the chapter. Sorry for the late update! Stay safe! Peace out ✌️ 💗