Chapter 8-A Little Privacy??

"I don't like him..." Jenna mumbled. Kate could not help but constantly rub herself, feeling like she was still dirty and could feel Mentor's hands still on her. "ARGH I feel like I need to shower again..." she groaned. Hailey pulled her into a hug and said, "I know you feel uncomfortable, if you really want to take that shower but don't rub so hard, you are going to peel your skin." The girls sat in the middle of the room on the floor, discussing what had happened that day. "Where do you think Sir is?" Macey could not help but ask. Everyone shrugged and they came up with theories as to what could have happened to him. Just as they were whispering their ideas, there was a sharp knock on the door. Hailey hurriedly stood and opened the door to find their mentor standing there.

Their mentor looked them up and down and clenched his jaw. "Girls, you need to learn how to stand properly. Back straight, head up and hands behind your back. Now stand next to your beds. This is how I want you to be when I visit." Their mentor corrected, looking like he had just witnessed them murder someone. Jenna could not help but clench her fist behind her back. He then made his way around the room, inspecting whatever he could see lying around. "Tsk tsk tsk, how disappointing, this room is so untidy." He complained, frowning occasionally. The girls did not see anything wrong with their room, but Mentor then took out his tablet and pressed something on the screen. "Take a look at your pendent," he hinted. Each girl hurriedly opened their pendent to see that their points had gone from 100 to 70. That was fast...

"Tomorrow, I will bring you to the bookshop where you can buy whatever you need." Mentor said. The girls nodded hesitantly, just wanting Mentor to get out of the room as soon as possible. Unfortunately, Mentor stayed on. He proceeded to show them exactly how he wanted their room to look like whenever he inspected them. After a lot more lectures and boring talks, the girls were tired and were barely able to stifle their yawns. Mentor finally stood up and eyed them down before taking his leave. Everyone collapsed onto their beds and groaned. They had been standing in the darned position for over an hour, and they were all sore. Before turning in for the night, they decided to pack their bag and took out their uniforms. "What time do you think that bastard would want us to wake up?" Jenna asked. "I would guess at least 6.30..." Macey grumbled. Hailey set the alarm and they all went to sleep, still feeling cautious about whether Mentor was going to burst into their room again.

"WAKE UP PEOPLE, WAKE UP! MENTOR SENT A NOTIFICATION THAT HE WANTS US TO BE READY IN 7 MINUTES!" Hailey yelled at the top of her lungs, earning a glare from the other three who had a headache from her. When they finally processed what she said, they scrambled to their feet, folding their blankets in the "correct way" taught my none other then Mr Mentor. Loud pitter patters could be heard as they dashed down the hallway and hurriedly washed up.

Suddenly, a scream came from the bathroom. "WHAT HAPPENED?" They shouted, worried from the scream. "OH NO NO NO NO AHHHHHH!" Macey screeched, making the girls anxious but wanted to cover their ears. This was NOT the time for an emergancy. "Does anyone have a pad?" Macey asked quietly, scared that other people were in the toilet as well. Funny seeing how she had literally just screamed the living ghosts out of the ghettos. Kate returned with a pad and when Macey came out, they gave her a quick pat on the back. "First time?" Kate asked. Macey nodded shyly, clueless as to how she should deal with this brand new phenomenon happening to her. A million thoughts were running through her mind, but none of them were useful at all. At that moment, they realised that they were extremely late and sprinted back to their room, Macey clutching her stomach in pain.

Just as they reached their dorm, they found Mentor sitting on a bed waiting for them. "CAN YOU GIVE US SOME PRIVACY?" Kate screamed at Mentor. He strides towards her and looked down at her, pointing his finger in his face. "You do not DESERVE privacy if you are going to disrespect me and break my rules like that!" He retorted, his face turning red with fury. Kate, too, grew mad at the injustice. "Well I think we DESERVE it because it is a BASIC HUMAN RIGHT!" She rebutted.

Kate considered telling him about their wild morning and in how much pain Macey was in, but one look at Macey and she knew it would be too embarrassing for her. However, Mentor scoffed and rolled his eyes. "If you really thought that, you would at least bother to be on time so that I would not have to meet you in your pyjamas." He scowled. Kate pointed at the door as she forced mentor out of the room, pushing as hard as she could so they could change. 

The girls did all they could to not take their mentor and strangle him to death as he walked back into the room looking like he owned the place. He barely gave them privacy or enough time to get ready. "I expected you girls to be on time. I guess the saying is true: girls always take a long time" He sternly looked them in the eye and pursed his lips. "Well but we were getting ready and Macey-" Jenna wanted to scream. Mentor walked around inspecting and criticising anything out of line. "You should know by now how much I hate untidiness and anyone being late. You may check your pendents again for your punishment. Next time, I will not hesitate to deduct more and might even take away your door." He warned, smirking sadistically.

Their jaws dropped and they opened up the dumb pendent. Kate looked at it in disbelief. She had zero points left. Seriously. Hailey, Macey and Jenna found that they were left with 10 points each. They did not think this was too serious as they did not have any idea how much the points were worth, but still, the punishment was overboard. His request was obviously unreasonable, and they wanted to kick him to the curbs and let the bears tear out his heart whilst they tortured him.

"Hurry up girls, let's go to the cafeteria." Mentor beckoned menacingly as he left the room.
_____________________________________________________________________________
1124 words if you wanna know
Hello, another update from me! Thank you all for the support you have shown me. I hope you enjoy the book, and remember to vote or comment! This chapter was quite fun to write and I have a couple of plans 😌 Please stay healthy and happy, peace out ✌️ 💕