Chapter 5-Holidays [Double trouble]

Jenna hopped into Macey's cab as the cab sped off. "So bestie, where are we going to?" Jenna asked. Macey had an evil glint in her eye. "How does destroying my ex-boyfriend's house sound like?" She asked. Jenna laughed out loud immediately. "That sounds like FUN! Sir, bring us to the mall please!" Jenna called out, and the cab driver immediately changed his destination. "We need equipment." Jenna explained, to which Macey grinned. "That's what I thought too!" They laughed in unison and looked straight ahead, planning their mischief. A few minutes later, they reached the mall and Macey held up a wad of cash. "This is our budget for today." She explained. They dashed towards the supermarket, also known as the purveyor of important essentials.

The rows of neatly stacked goods made the duo thrilled as they rolled around the supermarket, balancing on the trolley. "We NEED a good whipped cream can!" Jenna screamed. They sprinted over to the baking goods section and got the fluffiest whipped cream they could find. They bought spray paint, and some other good stuff before leaving. There was no plan, no communication, nothing. It was just them, their non-existent telepathy sensing and their crazy ideas. Macey flagged down a cab and punched in the address of her ex's house before the cab sped off down the lane.

"RUN!!!" Macey screamed at the top of her lungs as she grabbed Jenna's hand and dashed down the lane. "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Jenna screamed as the wind blew against her face. "I KNOW THAT!" Macey wheezed as they continued sprinting. "FOLLOW ME!" Jenna exclaimed, leading Macey into an alley. They took a flight of stairs and Jenna pounded on the door. "DOUCHE BAG, OPEN UP!!" Jenna yelled. Soon enough, it swung open and they fell in without hesitation. As the two caught their breath, they were giggling like primary school children. In front of them stood a very confused guy. "Okay okay...HAHAHA....Chase, meet Macey, my new best friend in my school. Macey, meet Chase, my boyfriend." Jenna introduced as she continued to laugh. Chase held out a hand and Macey took it whilst still laughing.

"So...what exactly happened?" Chase asked when they had finally calmed down. "Oh nothing much. We just bought some whipped cream and spray paint to destroy's Macey's ex-boyfriend's house, his parents car, the inside of his house, and we threw some paint balls into his house aiming at him. OH and we also managed to hide about 10 alarm clocks that will ring randomly throughout the night. So...HAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK TO HIM!" Jenna squealed as she and Macey doubled over in laughter. "I....I promise to never ever EVER offend you!" Chase exclaimed in worry. Jenna and Macey looked at each other knowingly before bursting out in laughter again. "How does pizza sound like?" Macey asked, and Chase's eyes lit up.

The pizza came quickly, and they devoured the pizza in no time. They left no crumbs, and even finished up three boxes of chicken wings. All this while, they were enjoying Netflix until the sound of sirens came on. "Shit...do you think your ex-boyfriend called the police?" Jenna asked worriedly. Chase quickly sat up and furrowed his eyebrows. "You better not get me involved!" He whispered angrily. "Chill, why whisper? Also, if they try to arrest us I just need to call my parents. They are FILTHY rich." Macey bragged, twirling her hair and rolling her eyes. Jenna fake-coughed and grabbed the popcorn they were acting and threw it at Macey, to which she threw some back. Soon, it became a popcorn fight, and disaster struck again.

A ringing sound could be heard faintly and the trio did their best to locate it just to find it in Jenna's pocket. "Hello...mom! Yes, I am out eating dinner with my friends...yes...ok FINE I will come home now...see you....ugh!" Jenna spoke harshly into the phone. Upon hearing what she said, Macey quickly grabbed her things. "Looks like we have to go...bye new bestie!" Macey called out as she made her way to the door. Obviously, Macey being Macey did not forget to turn around and wink at Chase and blew him a kiss. Jenna fake-slapped Macey and they giggled before saying goodbye and leaving. "I am SO dead right now...but YOLO!" Jenna half-shouted and again they choked on their laughter.
________________________________________________________________________________
836 words if you wanna know
I am so sorry about this late update again, I had a writers block for this chapter. I swear that I will get to update more soon, but y'all might need to wait another month or so...I am currently really busy so I AM SORRY! I hope everyone likes this chapter, comment below how much more crazy you think they could get and remember to vote! Thank you so much for all your support, see y'all soon! Peace out ✌️ 💗