Story Three

First song: 'Naked' by Ella Mai

God I love this song. I do. This girl is chill af. She's cool, down to earth, and looking for love. She's just a typical woman in a typical kind of world. She absolutely wants nothing more than to love somebody with everything in her. I can absolutely respect that. I mean, same honey. 

Oh God... this second song is... oh God. Here comes the typical bad boy. Can you guess it?

Second song: 'The Real Slim Shady' by Eminem

I LOVE THIS SONG y'all don't even know. Y'all, so I even have to explain? This guy is an angry bad boy who doesn't give one. single. FUCK! and it's amazing. He has opinions and he's loud and proud. 

Third song: 'I'm With You' by Avril Lavigne

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS OH MY GOD WTF THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

This could easily represent both of my character's thoughts on each other. They're both trynna figure out their lives, where they're going. They meet each other as strangers, and they're instantly intrigued by each other. It's like an instant ZING! and boom! it's them against the world. They've chosen each other as each other's person. The angry bad boy who doesn't give any fucks and the chill low-key girl who only gives a small fuck. It's literally perfection. 

Literally perfection.