XII

Nene watches Amane and the others video call her while the other two girls with y/n went to the nearest shop to buy some snacks. Amane was showing off his dog while Tsukasa was excited in the background. "wow flexing much huh? amane-kun?"

the boy turned his camera to his face, showing a big grin at them. Then all of the sudden the camera shook and he fell down, the camera showed off the rooftop.

tsukasa then picked up the phone showing them what's going on. it's amane struggling with his dog that's trying to bite him. *it's the dog that tsukasa tried to give to y/n. Everyone was laughing at him with tsukasa evil grin. "OMG SHUT UP AND HELP MEADJWKAL"

amane screech making them laugh even harder, with akane chocking in the process.

Akane wheezed out of his breath, and Kou cheered on the dog. Nene joins Akane laughing at the poor doughnut lover. she noticed y/n staring at the shop that shijima and aoi went out AGAIN.

The teen looked at Nene, making her flinch a bit. "What are they doing?" they asked, tilting their heads a bit. nene being a good friend was about to answer them but sadly was cut with everyone shouting

"IS THAT LITTLE (Y/N) I HEAR?" -tsukasa

"N/N!!!" -akane

" 'n/n' ?" -kou

y/n lean closer to nene's shoulder making the poor daikon nervous on her seat. "OMG HI LITTLE Y/N!!!" tsukasa grinned, y/n smiled at him.

"Oya?"

"A-anyway y/n.. where's Mei-chan and Aoi-chan?"

Nene tilts her head, looking around. (Y/n) raise their hand pointing to the shop. "They're dealing with something."

Without the two girls knowing the boys all of the sudden became quiet, they silently listened to their conversations. "With what?"

(Y/n) look at their juice box, sighing in disappointment.

"Well a kid saw us and asked Ao and Mei if they're his sister. Of course, I said 'no' then the kid started crying." they rolled their eyes.

Nene snorted, she glanced at (Y/n) hand that's holding the juice box. Aoi and Shijima came back talking to each other. "Hey! we're back!" aoi smiled

Then they chatted, Nene forgot that she was still on the call. aoi was telling the story that just happen inside the store, Nene chuckled "What happen nex-"

"oh my god- nanamine-senpai is that you?'' Everyone looks where the voice came from and lo behold its a brat- shijima face turns into a disgusted one. "ugh.. not her again..'' Nene and Aoi tilted their heads. "huh" "y/n rejected her three times back then.. she so clingy with y/n.."

"oh.,. its you." y/n totally didn't forgot her name. they did. the girl walk to y/n with her friends who's actualy looked very VERRY nervous.

"I haven't seen you around! the last time we met was on our date.'' Nene choked on the girl's comment. of course the boys that's in the call mute themself, aoi did notice the call and she knows for sure that akane is screaming run.

"ah, yeah." the girl giggled. "How are you? I missed you, y'know?" shijima rolled her eyes, "Well they dont." she quietly whispered not wanting the girl to hear but at the same time she wants too.

everyone that's near shijima almost laughed. *aoi, nene and y/n. "y-yeah.. I'm fine. how's your- uh boyfriend." the girl's face turned into a frown.

"ugh don't get me started with him! he's so focused on his studies that he forgot his own girlfriend!" she huffed 'girl what? 🤨' nene looked at the girl in shock.

"I'm sorry but we are busy right now.." aoi pulled y/n away from the girl with a smile. shinobu smile yk? This action made the girl frown even more. "Who are you?" Aoi smiled and clung on y/n arm. "y/n's s/o!"

*s/o means significant other

Everyone froze on the spot.

"hehe~! So if you don't want to ruin OUR DATE you should run along now! miss brat!" ow.

Shijima coughed while Nene stood there in shock. "nanamine-senpai" "y-yeah?" y/n replied. "is what this girl said?" y/n looked at aoi who's smiling innocently at the teen back. "um,

yes?"

SLAP

Nene gasped, with Shijima being shocked along with the girl's friends and y/n who's also very shocked. Aoi stood there with her head looking on the side with her cheek turning red. "you're using y/n aren't you?" she whispered, making only aoi heard it.

aoi look at the girl. "..i'm not a mirror.." she murmured. this irked the girl she raised her hand yet again and was about to slap aoi.

The indigo haired girl was waiting for the impact but there was nothing. she looked at the girl who was shocked and her hand was being held. there she saw y/n with a frown holding the girl's hand. "What the hell are you doing?" they muttered angrily.

"n-nanmine-senpai i-" "go." they let go of the girl's hand aggressively and pulled aoi to their back. "why the hell are you still there? go!" they shouted, making everyone flinch.

The girl didn't hesitate and just booked it leaving her friends. the group look at each other before bowing and shouting 'were sorry for her behaviour'

y/n sighed and looked at aoi. "Are you okay?" she nodded.

"damn y/n didn't know your angry voice sounded so hot."

"What the fuck?" Shijima looked around to see who the hell said it and immediately knew whose voice it was. it was amane but she can't find the doughnut lover- nene screech. "ehh?!?! i forgot i was in the call- '' everyone laughed including y/n.

"man that was one hell of a beef you have their aoi." akane said with a smug. "Yeah, let's not forget your shocked face aoi-senpai." kou said, making akane shush him. "little y/n you're not hurt are you?"

tsukasa shoved amane away making the teen angrily shout at him. "yeah don't worry. you should ask ao-chan for it." aoi heart fluttered with hearing y/n saying her nickname. "t-thanks.." she muttered quietly. "what was that?" "nothing~"

nene stares at y/n who's chatting with the others. 'y/n.. was so cool..' she blushed.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄